Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Answer and re. answer Sen. Bill Nelson

This is the answer I received from senator Bill Nelson
    Dear Ms.

Thank you for contacting me about immigration. I agree with you--the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

However, the first thing Congress needed to do was secure our borders. That's why I voted for a new law recently signed by the President that authorizes a double-layer fence along at least one-third of the U.S.-Mexico border and provides monitoring for the rest of the boundary with cameras and remote-controlled aircraft.

Now, Congress needs to address the fact that some 12 million immigrants already are in the U.S. illegally. To that end, I have supported the same tough immigration bill as Senator Mel Martinez that requires them to speak English, have a job, pay back taxes, and play by all the rules.

This legislation hasn't passed the House yet, but the bottom line is: we need a comprehensive immigration policy that is tough, but fair to all. Please continue to share your views with me so I can be a better Senator for you.

This was my re. answer

Dear Senator, thanks for answering my letter and for offering me your atention for my concerns.
    I am also an immigrant who became a citizen 2 years ago, but I WAS NEVER ILLEGAL IN THIS COUNTRY.
    I don't think we need more laws, we need to enforce the laws we already have, also this AMNESTY is Shameful, if you agree with Mr. Mel Martinez that the American citizenship can be bought for $2,000,00 I'll be very sorry to know that our Senators value so cheap our laws and our principles.
    I and my family came to this country with respect and admiration, we pay our taxes and love this country with the objective to be Americans, I am already, but they are waiting the 5 years as the law indicates after the green card.
    I don't agree 20 millons who broke the law to be rewarded with the citizenship or the permission to stay here.
    They must be fired from their jobs, which they fraudulently got with fradulent documents, and their bosses hve to pay a fine for hiring them instead of Americans citizens or LEGAL immigrants,then they will go by themselves back from where they came from and will learn to obbey ANY yes ANY country's laws and not turn them into criminals teaching them taht the law is something to be discarted .
    This is as ultrage for us other legal immigrants who did everything correctly as naive, silly, law obiding people.
    If we had come to this country, breaked your laws, cheeted, not integrated and keeping speaking our langage not caring to learn or integrate into this country culture, it will be much easier to become an American Citizen, and even less expensive.
    Please Senator let me hear from you because it's a non sense the way our goverment are handling this problem.
    DOES A CRIMINAL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE REWARDED INSTEAD OF A LAW OBIDING CITZEN ?

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Good reply

Good reply! Those are the kinds of letters these politicians should read and frame in their offices ....not the demands of the illegals.

If there is any pride in conducting your political duties with fairness and decency toward American citizens, this is how it should be portrayed.

MINNIE
    I'm PROUD to call YOU my American Sister!

You sure did write a perfect re-answer to the senator
    Thanx for sharing

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks sister I'm also p4roud to be your sister and sorry for the errors misppeling the words.

(((Thank you for contacting me about immigration. I agree with you--the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

However, the first thing Congress needed to do was secure our borders. That's why I voted for a new law recently signed by the President that authorizes a double-layer fence along at least one-third of the U.S.-Mexico border and provides monitoring for the rest of the boundary with cameras and remote-controlled aircraft.

Now, Congress needs to address the fact that some 12 million immigrants already are in the U.S. illegally. To that end, I have supported the same tough immigration bill as Senator Mel Martinez that requires them to speak English, have a job, pay back taxes, and play by all the rules.

This legislation hasn't passed the House yet, but the bottom line is: we need a comprehensive immigration policy that is tough, but fair to all. Please continue to share your views with me so I can be a better Senator for you.)))

The responses by the senators and congress are all very similar. Someone is telling them what to say. They are like robots repeating the same garbage over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Thanks sister I'm also p4roud to be your sister and sorry for the errors misppeling the words.
    Who cares about the spelling

YOU know more about America and what she stands for than many who have been born on our soil! Your love of our beautiful country shines through.

You zeroed right in to that senator's bull and hit it out of the park.......
    HOME RUN

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't believe they have somebody telling them anything, they have LOBBIEST defending and buying them .
    They are all traitors. They know what the american people want but like the Bush, who cares for the people.
    The Federal Reserve, the Foregin Relation , are stronger , they know how to desmantel the public and a country. they know how to dictate and corrupt our representatives....
    In the House my representative is also the same bla...bla...bla...and nobody chalenge her in my district....Lucky her and a misfortune for America.
    Sorry, but i"m getting sick, tired, disapointed with all that is happening in front of my eyes and I'm feeling impotent to do more for others to wake up and see what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I don't believe they have somebody telling them anything, they have LOBBIEST defending and buying them .
    They are all traitors. They know what the american people want but like the Bush, who cares for the people.
    The Federal Reserve, the Foregin Relation , are stronger , they know how to desmantel the public and a country. they know how to dictate and corrupt our representatives....
    In the House my representative is also the same bla...bla...bla...and nobody chalenge her in my district....Lucky her and a misfortune for America.
    Sorry, but i"m getting sick, tired, disapointed with all that is happening in front of my eyes and I'm feeling impotent to do more for others to wake up and see what is happening.
    Don't be sorry, MINNIE.......we're all very upset.

Do you mind if I ask what country you came from? I'm asking because you're so quick to pick up on all the threats to our freedoms that it sounds like you might have had experience in a Soviet block country. Americans can be oblivious to the threats because they've never experienced them before.

Don't want to put you on the spot so hope you don't mind my asking.

I came from Brazil, but don't forget we had dictators for 20 years also , and I always said here that in Brazil people are very attent and aware of these corruptions and corrupt polititians because we lived with them all the time.
    Last president I and my family voted for, was Collor de Melo,when he went into power he confiscated all the money people had in the bank and in savings , leaving us with equivalent of $500.00 (no money could be withdraw from the bank for 1 year) and he did this by signing a decret.All your bills couldn't be paid. (of course his gang knew it before so they could avoid been without money and the withdrew everiything they have and put it into cash, they made fortunes, nobody had money so they could buy gold, jewels, dollars, even the money which was in held in the banks for the tenth of a price)
    Later he stole a lot of money also and congress forced by riots of people on the streets impeached him.
    Imagine a company withou money even to pay the employees.
    A lot of details I don't remember more, but I was told now he is back and he is a senator. Isn't it "funny" ?
    Now THEY (I don't, I'm not brazilian any more) have another thief they just voted for the second term in office. His wife came public to say she is making her italian citizenship because she wants her kids to have security
    being also italian. He is a friend of Fidel and Chaves.

Minnie -

Kudo's on that slamming reply! Even these traitors must feel a tinge of quilt when they hear opposition from American citizens (or legal immigrants pursuing citizenship) who immigrated lawfully, despite the hardship, to live in this country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast