Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

TV

We need TV ads daily! That is the only way to get through to the masses! If it is on TV people will see and they will believe! Media blitz!

Newspapers

Newspaper ads too ! Everyday!

BTTT for Mapwife
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    but when the illegals are coming to our cities , streets , entering our houses , taking our jobs , bringing all kinds of diseases , killing our families , breaking the laws , changing our language , spending our retirement funds - then small talk is over
    This is precisely why our elected leaders do not understand what in the world we are talking about. They live in gated and guarded mansions, they do not go to the grocery store....someone.... probably their illegal alien maid goes for them, they do not understand our problems.

They are completely out of touch with the American people. Completely.
    They understand fully, but think they'll be insulated by their money somehow. Basically, if you're not sitting in secret meetings somewhere making plans for the world, then you will be taken into Third world poverty. I've noticed that my local government no longer distiguishes between citizens and residents. As Crockett has pointed out we are all "monetized" humans now, except at election time. They'll be working on that little "problem." We must be vigilant.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once it's done, and millions of illegals are put on a path to legalization - it'll be too late. It's not like our government will take it away once it is given. We must make sure such a bill is never signed
    What can be done can be undone. Mistakes must be corrected. There will be a date on whatever action is taken. It would require more drastic action, but millions of dedicated American citizens could do it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Garcia makes me sick!
    If there's a God, may he open his eyes to the activities of this evil woman and give her her due.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006

You cannot expect to change the direction of the illegal immigration within a short time .
    It took 20 and more years to get to this stage - this is quite a chronic condition and only consistent , united efforts and a lot of patience can be used to reverse it .
    You can see how persistent and creative the illegals are .
    There is no way to remove them in one day - but one step at a time approach / in the right direction !! / will gives longterm and sure results .
    If we have a 100 000 people like William and 100 000 of Alipacs - it would not be the issue . Common sense and laws would prevail

But until many Americans get a bucketful of cold water poured on their heads - they are not going to wake up - so we have to be patient - and let people to awake this way , if this is the only way they can understand
    I've lived most of my life in three year increments between labor contracts. I've learned that I must be prepared to sacrifice and put it on the line in order to have a negotiating position. Those Americans that are aware need to be preparing to put it all on the line when the time comes. Become as self sufficient as you can, reduce overhead, stockresources, and reduce debt. If you are serious about winning you need a plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12