Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Cannon Jacob
    108/623 57.87% 6,028 42.13% 4,388
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heading to bed here....back day after tomorrow as I will be out for most of tomorrow...had at least wanted this close.

(REPUBLICAN) US HOUSE DISTRICT 3
    CHRIS CANNON
    59.8% Votes: 4,946

JOHN D. JACOB
    40.2% Votes: 3,325
    Precincts: 623
    Reporting: 81

13%
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I'm off to bed as well. Anyone is welcome to continue this thread. Will take a look in the morning. It's midnight here on the East Coast.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm still proud of US. We made them sweat.

There are many things that affect the outcome of a race besides the issue or what we do.

This is why I said in the beginning that I hate these litmus test campaigns. Others turned this into a test on the immigration issue so we weighed in on our team's side.

W

Yes, other issues could be involved here. And Utah is not a border state nor affected much by illegal immigration, kind of in their own bubble up there probably.
    Latest I found:
    Cannon 58.52% 6,492
    Jacob 41.48% 4.602
    18.62% counted
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Alipac
    I'm off to bed as well. Anyone is welcome to continue this thread. Will take a look in the morning. It's midnight here on the East Coast.
    Sounds like a good idea. No sense in mentally torturing ourselves. I think we get enough of that from our own president.

Goodnight. God Bless America.

Hope you're happy George W. Bush. Maybe you and Vicente can open the Bush/Fox Hall of Fame in Salt Lake City.

P.S. Good fight American Brothers and Sisters. You win some and you lose some. The next one will be for America.

And thank you Utah for your efforts. Any state that was forced to host a visit from Vicente Fox deserves a lot of credit for your patience.

There's no telling what sort of adversity you all faced in trying to stand up and help our country.

We know in our hearts that we still stand united.

God Bless Utah.

So how does an election go from "to close to call" to an apparent 58-42 blowout, especially when you consider that Jacob beat Cannon in the primary?

And why is it that when voters finally have a concrete issue to vote on, they don't bother to vote at all. The voter turnout appears to be even lower than the most pessimistic estimates.

Didn't people want to go test out those brand new Diebold voting machines?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

CHRIS CANNON
    57.55%
    Votes: 15,162

JOHN D. JACOB
    42.45%
    Votes: 11,185

Precincts: 623
    Reporting: 248
    39.81%

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast