Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could it be possible that the current housing slump was caused by banks tripping over themselves to give loans to illegal aliens with fake ID and no credit history?

How will we ever survive without 30,000,000 disrespectful, belligerent invaders?

*Sarcasm off*

Is it possible? Yes, salivation for the 'subprime' market caused overbuilding followed by foreclosure in many areas, such as mine. There are two vacant houses on my short block right now. Last summer there were four. Banks that catered to illegals helped feed them into the house buying system. I believe I bought my house from illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In 2000, the most common surnames among U.S. homebuyers were Smith, Johnson, Brown, Williams and Miller. In 2005, Rodriguez and Garcia bumped out Brown and Miller....
    Well, according to the Delaware DOJ "wanted" website, not only have the surnames Rodriguez and Garcia bumped Brown and Miller in the numbers of outstanding arrest warrants, but Lopez has handily overtaken Smith as well.

What a bunch of crap!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't even finish reading the whole article it is so much crap.
    If the immigrants that are pouring into this country are helping to save the plummeting housing market then how come it even started to plummet?Did they all just get here within the last few months?PUHLEASE!
    As for leaving their culture behind as the article says-RIGGHHTT thats why last week I past a 600,000 house with a brand new F150 parked in the front yard-thats right y'all in the front yard-like a yard gnome-and it was at an angle so you could see the tag that said-PAPI-classy huh,and yes the driveway was EMPTY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12