Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll go with the guy who said she exaggerated - but not by much! We are not even allowed to keep statistics on who of theirs we pay to educate so there are not statistics really. It's a numbers game. They overwhelm us with their numbers and we can't keep up with the volume so we really don't know. What is painfully funny is the hysteria of the race callers prevents them from truly looking and noting that they are defending a caricature of the Mexican. These people are desperate and they will do anything it takes. I am sorry that they are desperate but I am not part of any corrupt government or business so why do I have to pay?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I'll go with the guy who said she exaggerated - but not by much! We are not even allowed to keep statistics on who of their we pay to educate so there are not statistics really. It's a numbers game. They overwhelm us with their numbers and we can't keep up with the volume so we really don't know. What is painfully funny is the hysteria of the race callers prevents them from truly looking and noting that they are defending a caricature of the Mexican. These people are desperate and they will do anything it takes. I am sorry that they are desperate but I am not part of any corrupt government or business so why do I have to pay?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I agree, whatever Governor Brewer says these days is going to be in the spotlight. She needs to remember that most journalists are not her friend, they want a story and that's all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12