Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"...we need to focus on those in the country illegally who are ... committing the most serious crimes in addition to violating our nation's immigration laws," - Janet Napolitano

So basically, she is saying that illegal entry into the sovereign United States of America is not a serious crime? Say No to JaNo. Why are you the head of Homeland Security if you don't take your mission seriously? We need a secretary of DHS that supports our immigration law enforcement agents/officers. JaNo's stance on illegal immigration is so hypocritical. A good comparison would be if the head of the Department of Justice was lobbying for amnesty for all drug dealers. This is just ludicrous...

He is either an illegal himself or he's in bed with one . Either way he needs to be removed from office.

Treason:

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

What is wrong with some of these people we put in office? Have they lost their collective minds?

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    I emailed a formal complaint to the internal affairs department of Pima County Sheriff department requesting the sheriff be immediately arrested for disobeying his oath of office.

their email address is ia@pimasheriff.net

Can I use your email as a template?

"The anti-immigrant bill signed yesterday in Arizona is a violation of our right to be free from police harassment based on the way we look," the paper stated.
    Having been a teen in the 60's and early 70's I find this extremely amusing. Hippie profiling was was not only accepted but encouraged! Now here I am at the age of 55 admitting that "the laws of probability" do apply.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals, Deport Them

THAT OFFICE MUST BE FIRED FOR NOT DOING HIS JOB.

Illegals, Deport Them

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS.

So ridiculous...

"It should be assumed that any Mexican citizen could be bothered and questioned for no other reason at any moment," according to the travel alert. "

Not if they have the appropriate documents - same as any US traveler in a foreign country. Do these people even remember that the US is NOT Mexico?

If an official won't do his (or her) job, they should be fired. Immediately.

I went through a driver's license check this morning - 3 without and all Hispanic, were already pulled over. I don't mind stopping. I have a valid license.

THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!!!

and it's not you MR. Clarence Dupnik!!!! You don't get to choose the laws you defend!! Remember the OATH you took or do you need a refresher class!! That's one more job a TRUE American can have! Maybe you should go look for a job over the boarder! I'm sure they'll hire you!

google pima, about 1 million population. 33% latino. there's plenyt of LEO to handle the new law, this guy should be fired immediatly. run out of jail space? START ROLLING OUT THE CHAIN LINK, RAZOR WIRE, AND MIXING THE CEMENT! better move fast - less than 90 days to go untill those paychecks will have to be really earned!

I'm afraid that some of "our" Elitist Politicians, including the Sheriff, and their Elitist Political Contributors will not be happy until they transform the United States into a Third World Country for most of our citizens while furnishing the Chamber of Commerce and all their Elitist Special Interest Groups with their supply of “cheap laborâ€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast