Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="lccat"]I'm afraid that some of "our" Elitist Politicians, including the Sheriff, and their Elitist Political Contributors will not be happy until they transform the United States into a Third World Country for most of our citizens while furnishing the Chamber of Commerce and all their Elitist Special Interest Groups with their supply of “cheap laborâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any sheriff who disobeys his orders should be fired and replaced by someone who will enforce the law.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Obviously this idiot is my Sheriff and I retired after working for his Dept. for 21 years. He's supposed to hold a news confrence today...

Breaking News: Pima Co. sheriff rebels against new immigration law
    Posted: Apr 27, 2010 11:55 AM MST
    Updated: Apr 28, 2010 8:44 AM MST
    ALSO ON KGUN9.COM
    Click here for an updated version of this story containing video and supporting documentsReporters: Steve Nunez and Craig Smith
    Web Producer: Forrest Carr

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik tells KGUN9 News that SB 1070, Arizona's crackdown on illegal immigration, is a "racist law," and says he has no intention of complying with it. In doing so, Dupnik becomes the first major local law enforcement official to officially rebel against the bill since Governor Jan Brewer signed it into law on Friday.

Dupnik told KGUN9's Steve Nunez that the law is "disgusting" and "unnecessary." Dupnik said his deputies plan to keep on doing what they've always done. He said when illegal immigrants wind up in his custody, his deputies will detain them for federal agents, but will not take them to the county jail.

Dupnik said he realizes that, under the terms of SB 1070, he could get sued for failing to comply with the law. But he indicated that's a risk he's willing to take. Dupnik insisted that federal law supersedes state law.

In an e-mail exchange with KGUN9 News Tuesday afternoon, SB 1070's sponsor, State Senator Russell Pearce sharply criticized Dupnik's position. Pearce wrote, "Illegal is not a race, it is a crime. I guess the 9 Sheriffs who support this bill are racist."

By contrast, Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever now tells KGUN9 that he does plan to comply with SB 1070. But in an interview with KGUN9's Craig Smith on Tuesday morning, Dever also said he does not expect it to have much of an effect on the way his department operates.

Note to readers: An updated version of this story containing links to supporting documents and a full video report can be found at this link.
    http://www.kgun9.com/global/story.asp?s ... um=twitter
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I finally had a chance to read all your comments and I know you are mad, but use some logic people!

He is an elected official, so he can't be fired.
    Who would file criminal charges against him? The County Atty is siding with him on this.
    He has been Sheriff of Pima County since the 1980's. (Nearly 30 years)
    Internal Affairs will just laugh at you.
    The Pima County Sheriff has no contact with Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Phoenix.

I just caught an excerpt of the news conference on the noon news. He said "if he was a Hispanic in this state, he'd be humiliated." He also said that the County Attorney will study the law and he will do whatever she advises, but he believes we don't need the law.

The way the law was set up was that an agency could be sued for non compliance. Yesterday he said "I expect to be sued."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Here is what I have been sending out:
    [quote]Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
    State Capitol Building
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    Phone: 916-445-2841
    Fax: 916-558-3160

Darrell Steinberg
    Phone: (916) 651-4006
    Fax: (916) 323-2263
    State Capitol, Room 205
    Sacramento, CA 95814

APRIL 28, 2010
    Mr. DARRELL STEINBERG, your comment is so far out of touch with reality and suspect you have no actual idea of what is going on at our borders. Mr. STEINBERG it is not about Immigration of people who do it the legal way, it is about those who enter ANY country ILLEGALLY! Is that CLEAR? Do you get it?
    We want Immigrants, but we want them to come here legally and when they are needed, not to displace American workers like your Visa H programs. Your efforts and the efforts of previous administrations to not enforce our borders and uphold the laws already in place have created this problem. By allowing the 11 million plus to just get off by paying a fee and going back in line is not how you tell those who came here legally how much we appreciate them, it is a slap in the face to those who did it the right way.
    If you even read the actual bill that Arizona created, you would see that it follows federal laws and protects all civil rights, maybe even more than federal laws do. Here is the actual bill, read it all 17 pages: http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
    If you care about this important issue, go back to work like the rest of us are doing and send the National Guard to the borders. You swore to protect America from all Foreign & Domestic threats, well it is long overdue! Step up, or Step Aside Mr. STEINBERG.
    And for all of you who actually think (Or try to think) that no person is illegal, GET a GRIP! Reality check is what you need. Just about every country in the entire world has immigration laws; try immigrating to Mexico, or New Zealand! If you want to play the race card, then you will lose because we all know it is you being the racist.
    Americans want this country safe, and want our laws enforced, not just selectively, but across the board. If you actually experienced living along one of our southern borders I would bet that you would be packing your bags in a week if you lasted that long. Living along our Southern Borders is one of the scariest things one can experience; it is like living back in the 1800’s.
    So many of you have no actual experience in what it takes to live along our southern borders, it is HELL! People cross the property every day & night; they break into our homes when we leave to go to the store. We have pack just to protect ourselves. Do you just NOT get it? If you cannot see what is happening down here take a road trip, I personally invite you to stay with us and see what it is like firsthand! Maybe, just maybe then you will wake up and get a reality check! Read the bill, it does not discriminate against anyone because of race, religion, color of skin! If you actually have read the bill that pass & was signed Friday YOU WOULD know it does NOT violate any rights! Stop being stupid and saying this is terrible and violates Human rights! Did you not listen to what the governor said Friday? If you even knew how well behaved 99.99% of Border Patrol agents act when addressing these issues would be ashamed of the questions you keep spouting off against this bill.
    Face it, the federal government has and is FAILING to protect US! Arizona has finally stepped in to address the issue to the degree that they can, God Bless them!
    Respectfully, Mr. Luis Gutierrez, Mr. Obama, Mr. Schwarzenegger, Mr. Reid, Mayor of San Francisco, Mayor of Los Angeles, Rev. Al Sharpton, San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera, Congressman Luis Gutierrez, Mayor Gavin Newsom of San Francisco, Los Angeles City Council members Ed Reyes and Janice Hahn, Pima County, Ariz., Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, Supervisor David Campos, Mexican President Felipe Calderon, and virtually any other elected official should be ashamed of any actions taken to discredit this bill, you all took a sworn oath to protect and serve, yet You still favor Mexico and those who back your political careers from the far left wing racists organizations like LULAC, SPLC and the rest. And I say this from being a Democrat for over 35 years. The left wing EXTREAMISTS are so afraid now because they want these Illegals to be part of the democrat party they can taste it! Well, this also will backfire on them! Another PUSH in the middle of the night like health care will only destroy the Democratic Party in November! Remember Democrats you may have won the election, but you have not won the country! America is center RIGHT, not Center LEFT as you would hope to think.
    The president is “Misguidedâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196778.html (video)
    Arizona sheriff: I won't enforce 'disgusting' law

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196780.html
    The Dupnik rebellion: Pima's top cop says "no" to

Sheriff Dupstick should be recalled immediately if not sooner. How did this guy get the job of sheriff anyway? Was he elected by illegal aliens who voted illegally? What's wrong with the people of Pima County?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

This guy needs to be removed from office. When is he up for re-election again?

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    This guy needs to be removed from office. When is he up for re-election again?
    next yaer, 2012

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234