Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Well ya know what

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Most companies work policy manuals will tell you that if you do not show up for work and don't call in it is a firing offense. I hope everyone of them that layed off from work and did not call in get fired! By God if I did that I would expect to be fired because I have a work ethic and abide by the rules! These people don't abide by the rules or the law and expect preferential treatment! HORSE SH_ _!
    Thank you ohflyingone. I've been saying this for a long time. Last week in Chicago when an employer tried to fire AWOL employees they got a lawyer and threatened legal action and the employer took them back. This is a shame. Their contempt for laws and rule is so egregious, they should get a taste of their own medicine.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

‘‘It’s racist,’’ Lozano said. ‘‘You’re not going to find terrorists outside a Home Depot looking for a job.’’

...just convicted sex offenders and deported murderers...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Where's the National Guard ?
    I'm wondering too where was the National Guard??? I bet if this had been thousands of US citizens protesting the illegal alien invasion of our country and seeking true border enforcement, our traitorous elected officials would have called in the National Guard.

Also, where was INS in all of this to start rounding up the thousands of illegal aliens that showed up at this protest and other recent and similar protests??? Illegal aliens by crossing our borders and being here are breaking our laws.

I do think that these recent protest/marches and all the media coverage are alarming many American citizens who have been couch potatoes so far, angering them and showing them the scope of the problem and just how many illegal aliens are really here.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    On CNN Headline news, I stopped my channel surfing long enough to hear this Americanized Latino teenage girl say "WE ARE HERE TO SAY WE WILL NOT TURN IN OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS", obviously she was referring to other Latinos and said something else.

I was astounded that here she is, most likely an American by birth, given all the rights of an American, yet sides with non-Americans, nothing more than a bunch of racist traitors. Yes I said it RACISTS!! They are all racists by choosing to side with race, not their fellow citizens.

They choose to be faithful to their RACE, not the country they live in and the people who are its citizens. THAT'S RACISM.

So this young girl publicly announced that she would break the law to help non-citizens stay here illegally. She is choosing to break the laws to promote and help only her race.

UNBELIEVABLE, YET IT IS HAPPENING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY. THESE SNOT NOSED RACIST BRATS HAVE NO SENSE OF RIGHT, NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM FROM BREAKING THE LAW, AND THEN TO MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE NATION THEY ARE PROUD TO DO IT, THEN TURN AROUND AND PUT THEIR HANDS OUT EXPECTING TO HAVE THE FULL BENEFITS THIS NATION HAS TO OFFER.

Well, I hope and pray this is the final straw for those in this country that have sat on the fence in this issue. I hope that those sleepy eyed Americans that have been comfortably sitting in their family rooms with their cold Coke in hand, watching CNN after the kids have gone to bed, say "hey, what the heck? who are these people and what are they trying to pull? No way, this is wrong, I won't stand for it!".

We can only hope, and pray. But that is not enough, we need to get people out there to listen to what is happening.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12