Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    CountFloyd wrote:

So exactly how much of this actually goes towards building a real fence and how much is payback to corporate contributors?

You all thought that this was a bill about building a real fence.

SUCKERS!!!
    Hey, we may not have the fence yet, but we certainly have the bill (that is a lot more than we had yesterday). It'll be up to us (ALIPAC members) and million of other Americans that feel the same way we do to make sure that President Bush and the United States Congress keep their promise and get this darn fence built. Yes, the signed bill is a commitment (promise) to the American people.

I can understand cynicism and frustration, because the illegal immigrant issue gives me a good dose of it daily, but I also know an opportunity when I see it. The promise has been made, now let's make sure those that made it, keep it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

See, MW, the problem is that we don't know what the meaning of "fence" is.

To you and I, it's crystal clear.

But to a politician, that's far to simple.

To them, it's technology - very expensive technology at that.

Read again what Bush says he's going to spend the $1.2 billion on.

I'm going to guess that it will break down to be $1 billion on "virtual fence" technology, and $200 million on what Senator Cornyn yesterday called "the old fence post and barbed wire".

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=43052

There will be no fire to hold their feet to. To them, they are "building a fence".

The fact that it's the same type of fence that didn't work in the past and won't work now is irrelevant to them.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

The fence is a lie and campaing ploy. Pure and simple because if the conservative base does not show up, the Reps are out of power.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

farmers need 2 million guest workers, they have 30 million to choose from. The other 28 million can always apply again next year.
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The fence is a lie and campaing ploy. Pure and simple because if the conservative base does not show up, the Reps are out of power.

W
    Listening to Zogby & Rassmussen now...........very bad, awfully bad.
    And this one's painful.....Santorum's loosing ground and he's one that rightfully should be gaining.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that Foley-Hastert fiasco isn't going to help, either.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Dumbya should give American's a chance to fill the jobs that we supposedly wont do. We don't need a guest worker program or illegal's to make America the greatest nation on earth.

Bush
    "If people know they'll be caught and sent home if they come here illegally, they're going to be less likely to enter illegally in the first place," Bush said.
    Yes, President Bush, you are 100% correct in what you have just said to the American people and to those who have broken our laws and entered the U.S. illegally.

Unless you want everyone to think that your words are just something that you pull out of your pocket for convenience at election time, then you are going to have to convince them (and us) that your words mean the real thing and that you are 100% serious.

Are you serious, President Bush

We will find out soon enough, Mr. President. The American people know a lot about illegal immigration,and if we could possibly give you a hint as to a good direction for you to turn next, it would be right here:

THE EMPLOYERS !!!

That is if you are serious. If you are not serious, then we can only suppose that signing the fence bill is as far as you are willing to go in order to end this crime and disrespect against our country. We will have no choice but to presume that the real seriousness will have to come from the next administration.

Thank you, President Bush

oops. I almost forgot something.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Well, that Foley-Hastert fiasco isn't going to help, either.
    Why can't people see beyond their noses? Please, tell me WHY

UB

I really think it is noteworthy that he did not mention "a path to citizenship". This speech is great news for us if he can be trusted at all.

Just my opinion.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast