Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree Judy they would only be doing what we all want them to do to begin with. But it still cracks me up how they think they are so damn good and think nothing of the crimes they commit
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ntK6B5a ... re=related

Arizona House Member Raul Grijulva on Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    starts at 2:20

Grijulva on the ED Show, MSNBC
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIT7kxPHILQ

he says its a racist law

If these people were actually citiznes or here legally, I would not mind them boycotting. But since they are not, they should just flee Arizona while they still can.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Added to Home page with Title

ARIZONA Congressman says "Boycott My State"

http://www.alipac.us/article-5166--0-0.html

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I agree Judy they would only be doing what we all want them to do to begin with. But it still cracks me up how they think they are so damn good and think nothing of the crimes they commit
    Yes, they would. And yes, they do crack you up because they're con artists and gypsies. They've lived their lives that way as cons and frauds. I was in Walmart the other day standing in a line and looked over and noticed something I'd never seen before. A glass case with all the doors padlocked. It looked like baby formula was inside. So I asked the clerk, why do they lock these cases which were right by the register. And she said, "people steal it". Shocked I said "they steal baby formula"? She said "yes, they do."

Well, I've never in my life heard of anyone stealing baby formula. Poor people on food stamps and WIC can buy baby formula. If Americans are going to steal something, they're going to steal something either more valuable than baby formula or smaller than a can of baby formula, so I'm thinking "who in the world steals baby formula". Then it hit me, people having a bunch of babies who aren't eligible for food stamps and WIC.

That image of the padlocks on the baby formula cabinet just sticks in my mind as an example of how low and far our country has already fallen into the world of illegal aliens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva, Arizona Democrat, said businesses should be prepared to retaliate with a boycott
    It's Grijalva who needs to boycott Arizona and move to Mexico. I guess he is bent because half of his "constituents" are going to be deported, meaning he will have to start looking for a real job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A real irony here is that this guy is up for re-election this Fall and he's going to be re-elected, despite having said this and all the open border pandering he's done in the past.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Republican Gov. Jan Brewer has not said whether she will sign the state measure into law, but U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva, Arizona Democrat, said businesses should be prepared to retaliate with a boycott if she does.

"Do not do business with the state," Mr. Grijalva said at a press conference on the Capitol grounds in Washington, adding that a boycott would "give economic consequence to a very bad decision."
    A better idea would be to BOYCOTT U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva, and any other so called elected official who puts the interests of illegal invaders ahead of American citizens!

It's simply amazing to me that we could have elected representatives who openly advocate on behalf of those who entered this country in violation of immigration law, to the peril of American citizens!

Either U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva is an ethno-crat or he's simply advocating on behalf of those who elected him into office, which in this case would be illegal invaders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The whole purpose of the bill is to get illegal aliens out of Arizona. So illegal aliens in retaliation to the bill want to boycott Arizonans who want illegal aliens to leave Arizona.

Does anyone else see the humor in this?

Illegal Aliens! Puleeze boycott Arizona. Don't go to work, don't go to school, don't go to businesses, don't go to the hospital, don't go to the post office, don't go to the welfare office. Go home to your land of citizenship.

In fact, boycott the whole United States. Puleeze, we beg you. Boycott and go home.
    Oh YES!!!!!!!! PLEASE BOYCOTT THE UNITED STATES!! And when you go home to Mexico, tell ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS that they must also boycott the entire United States.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Republican Gov. Jan Brewer has not said whether she will sign the state measure into law, but U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva, Arizona Democrat, said businesses should be prepared to retaliate with a boycott if she does.

"Do not do business with the state," Mr. Grijalva said at a press conference on the Capitol grounds in Washington, adding that a boycott would "give economic consequence to a very bad decision."
    A better idea would be to BOYCOTT U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva, and any other so called elected official who puts the interests of illegal invaders ahead of American citizens!

It's simply amazing to me that we could have elected representatives who openly advocate on behalf of those who entered this country in violation of immigration law, to the peril of American citizens!

Either U.S. Rep. Raul M. Grijalva is an ethno-crat or he's simply advocating on behalf of those who elected him into office, which in this case would be illegal invaders.
    "ethno-crats" are narcissistic psychopaths.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast