Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the contry does not understand is this is an everyday thing here in AZ.

But we are bad guys for passing the worst immigration law ever...and what does it mean really.... That people have to have an ID...that is all...just a f-n ID... I am so mad I could just spit...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    What the contry does not understand is this is an everyday thing here in AZ.

But we are bad guys for passing the worst immigration law ever...and what does it mean really.... That people have to have an ID...that is all...just a f-n ID... I am so mad I could just spit...
    Hope the country realizes how horrific illegal immigration is now and will band together to demand every state enact it's own SB1070...doing the job the pathetic, pandering federal government refuses to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

FOX just reported the officer is alive and has a superficial wound...not sure how bad that is but maybe it just grazed him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What if he had just been a citizen like a rancher without back-up and radio support?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    FOX just reported the officer is alive and has a superficial wound...not sure how bad that is but maybe it just grazed him.
    thanks for the good news, i was looking at the video from the search in pinal county and helicopter has not found the criminals yet,
    let's pray for the wounded sheriff .
    I, hope this incident gets to whashington tomorrou let's see what Obama
    have to say that this incident was misguided too?

Quote Originally Posted by mami
    thanks for the good news, i was looking at the video from the search in pinal county and helicopter has not found the criminals yet,
    I'd be very surprised if Obama addresses this incident at all. If he does it will probably be brief. And, yes, we should pray for the wounded sheriff.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I'd be very surprised if Obama addresses this incident at all. If he does it will probably be brief. And, yes, we should pray for the wounded sheriff.
    he has never addressed Robert Rosas or Robert Krentz.
    SO, Don't go holding your breath

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    he has never addressed Robert Rosas or Robert Krentz.
    SO, Don't go holding your breath
    No, I'm not. The president has his priorities and it sure isn't securing the border.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good news.
    ~~~
    Deputy shot by suspected immigrant released from hospital
    Reported by: ABC15.com staff, wire reports
    Last Update: 4/30 9:57 pm

PINAL COUNTY, AZ -- Authorities have identified a Pinal County Sheriff's deputy who was shot by suspected undocumented immigrants in a desert area southwest of Casa Grande Friday afternoon.

Louie Puroll, 53, was taken to Casa Grande Regional Medical Center, and is expected to be OK after he was grazed by a bullet above his left kidney. He was released from the hospital Friday night.

According to Pinal County Sheriff's Lt. Tamatha Villar, Puroll was patrolling the desert alone when he found bales of marijuana and was confronted by five suspected undocumented immigrants around 4:30 p.m. Two were apparently armed with rifles.

"He was out on his routine daily patrol in the area when he encountered a load of marijuana out in the desert. He obviously confronted the individuals and took fire," Villar told The Associated Press. "I was speaking with him just a bit ago, and he's doing fantastic."

Villar said Puroll was shot with an AK-47 and returned fire. It was unknown if any of the suspects were hit.

They apparently then took off with a "load of marijuana," and remain on the loose.

Authorities spent over an hour searching for Puroll, who was able to communicate with authorities via his radio.

Just after 5:30 p.m., Air15 video showed a Department of Public Safety helicopter crew landing in the desert and walking the wounded deputy to the chopper.

Villar said the search for the suspects involved numerous helicopters from state and federal law enforcement agencies and scores of officers near Interstate 8 and Arizona 84 about 50 miles south of Phoenix.

She said at one point the suspects were firing shots at the helicopters.

"The deputy is a search-and-rescue deputy, so it's not uncommon for them to work those areas A) looking for drugs and B) looking for people who need assistance out there," Villar said. "Obviously it's a high-traffic area for drug- and human-smuggling."

Villars says Puroll has been with the department for 15 years.

Crews in helicopters are now using infrared cameras to continue the search for the suspects.

www.abc15.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast