Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

60 minutes

I saw a real tear-jerker on 60 minutes last night...It seems the illegal aliens are drowning in a canal while trying to come to America illegally and they want us to fix the problem by making the canal safer for them!! There's a sign written in English and Spanish saying the waters are unsafe to swim in but they jump in anyway. What do they want, lifeguards?

Re: 60 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    I saw a real tear-jerker on 60 minutes last night...It seems the illegal aliens are drowning in a canal while trying to come to America illegally and they want us to fix the problem by making the canal safer for them!! There's a sign written in English and Spanish saying the waters are unsafe to swim in but they jump in anyway. What do they want, lifeguards?
    An overpass perhaps? I meant that to be funny but the scary thing is some animal rights group could ask for it and maybe get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It looks likes the shooting of the Sheriff's Deputy and the riots in Santa Cruz are starting to pay off for the government.

Yesterday the local morning news was about the rioting.

Today the local morning news was about all of the cities planning boycotts of Arizona's new immigration law.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456