Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Proposes $100M Immigration Plan

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&c ... igration_1
    Arizona Proposes $100M Immigration Plan By JACQUES BILLEAUD, Associated Press Writer
    Tue Jan 10, 12:06 AM ET

Gov. Janet Napolitano on Monday proposed spending $100 million in state money to fight illegal immigration, including a crackdown on businesses that intentionally hire illegal immigrants.

Napolitano also is asking the federal government to pay for more National Guard troops along the state's porous border with Mexico.

"We are going to step up and protect our citizens when the federal government fails them â€â€
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

We'll see about this. I don't know if she's just blowing smoke up our butts or what. It will be good to get some soldiers on the border, though. I hope she can do all of this before she gets re-elected so that way she can't do a 180 and take it all back. I don't trust her but I don't think I have any other option.

There were 4,000 illegals outside the building when she gave this speech. If she were really serious she would have made the border guards ambush them and given them a one way ticket back to Mexico.

Maybe Governor Mexicano is finally turning over a new leaf.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I'll believe it when I see it!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...