Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Religious Leaders Press for 'Pathway to Citizenship'

Arizona Religious Leaders Press for ‘Pathway to Citizenship,’ Say U.S. Has Moral Obligation to Stop Influx of Drugs

Friday, May 14, 2010
    By Edwin Mora

Suspected illegal immigrants are detained by law enforcement officials in Phoenix after a drop house was raided Thursday, April 29, 2010. Police said there were nine illegal immigrants and three suspected human smugglers in this raid. (AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin)

Washington (CNSNews.com) - The United States has a moral obligation to secure the Southwest border against the flow of drugs smuggled from Mexico, according to a delegation of faith leaders from Arizona who came to Washington to press for comprehensive immigration reform.

But the leaders also agreed that securing the border is only one aspect of immigration reform. The United States must find “legal avenuesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bishop KicknUS?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

i maybe Catholic but I surely don't agree with them on this one.

this is what's wrong with my religion, it's too welcoming and forgiving. They forgive pedophiles. they welcome cheaters, criminals, liars, terrorists, law breakers. pisses me off.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>