Arizona Sheriff: Obama Releasing Illegals ‘Puts A Target’ On The Back Of Law Enforcement

Paul Babeu, Screen Grab FNC, 8-2-2016

Posted By Steve Guest On 5:25 PM 08/02/2016 In | No Comments

Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu slammed President Barack Obama on Tuesday arguing that the release of illegal immigrants “puts a target” on the backs of law enforcement.

Appearing on Fox News’s “Your World” with guest host Trish Regan, Babeu weighed in on the Customs and Border Protection webpage which is essentially a guide, written in Spanish for how illegal immigrants can avoid getting deported. Babeu argued “this continues the march of President Obama for absolute lawlessness.”

“Not only there’s a lack of enforcement or consequences for law, now he’s provided actual sanctuaries throughout the entire country — not just cities — throughout the entire country, of no-go places for us in law enforcement to enforce the law,” Babeu said.

“It’s not just those locations. It’s also marches, rallies, parades anywhere where they are protesting the fact that we’re going to enforce the law on them. No, you can’t arrest them there,” Babeu lamented.

The Pinal County, AZ Sheriff argued that this “undermines the rule of law. You and I, every American listening, the law applies to us. There’s consequences. And yet this has gutted immigration law.”

Babeu went on to liken the new administration policy to be “as insane as me as a sheriff of Pinal County, Arizona putting on my website how to get out of getting arrested for a crime, what to tell deputies, where to go to avoid arrests. This is ridiculous.”

The sheriff ended his segment arguing that the illegal immigrants that Obama has released make the job of “law enforcement, which is already difficult enough, nearly impossible. And he attacks us, puts a target on our back. And this has got to end. We have to stand up for our country, support your law enforcement, support your border patrol and fire this president and all these liberal democrats that have betrayed your country.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/02/ar...w-enforcement/