Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We can always hope some act of God will end his term early, as happened to Supreme Traitor Kennedy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Thank you southBronx, but after reading comment after comment this morning about how stupid Arizonans are, how we should be part of Mexico, how everyone has lost all respect for AZ, and on and on, and William commenting on one of my posts with this:

"We understand that people are upset right now. Each of you should be. It is shameful what happened down in Arizona yesterday.

But each of you had better read and honor the ALIPAC rules. The next person posting here that attacks another ALIPAC user will have their account suspended and put under review by the moderators.

Treat each other with respect or leave the discussion."

I have a PM to William that won't send in my outbox, I don't know what else to do. But Thank you again.
    I'm not sure what's going on here, but please do not give up on ALIPAC, because as the dust of disappointment settles, I can promise you that ALIPAC will never give up on Arizona or any other state fighting to stop illegal immigration.

AZres, I've been at this for over 5 years. I work on it every day as do many others in many different ways and many others have been at this for years longer than me. I'm in a state where we have a major problem with illegal immigration but nothing whatsoever compared to Arizona's or California's or Florida's or New York's, and so many other border and port states and cities.

Things are said in the agony of defeat that may reflect a feeling at the moment, but won't reflect the actions later on.

We love Arizona. We love the people of Arizona. Remember that Republicans nationwide elected John McCain to be President of the United States. And while I voted for someone else in the primary election, I of course voted for him in the General Election.

Don't give up, and please don't take personally comments made in the heat of defeat, because even though we are disappointed we couldn't get McCain out of the US Senate, we made a difference through the effort. At least for the remainder of this year, he will be all for securing the borders and enforcing US immigration law to the full extent of the law. We'll worry about next year when it gets here.

Take a rest, kick back for a few days, then renew and re-double the effort to stop illegal immigration. We've all been there. We've been through the 2004, 2006, 2008 and now soon to be 2010 elections. We've posted until we were blue. We've called until we were hoarse. We've argued and debated and researched until our heads swim. But look at the progress. We've stopped amnesty, we have some troops to the borders, we have most of a fence built, we have our issue at the top of the list of priorities, we have over 1500 state legislations and 22 states standing with Arizona's immigration law, and the vast majority of Americans supporting states rights to enforce our immigration laws and even more supporting an end to automatic birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. Most states have pulled funding for most non-educational non-emergency care for illegal aliens. We kept out of the Health Care bill. Lindsay Graham is no longer wiling to co-sponsor Amnesty, at least not this year. McCain is on the run with Kyl publicly demanding jail-time for illegal aliens every time they cross the border.

The victories in this cause are often subtle because they are painstakingly incremental, but when summed together they are substantial.

We are winning this, one increment at a time. And every increment no matter how small it may seem, matters. What the mere effort to defeat McCain has done to McCain, while not the dramatic exit we sought, an even slightly changed McCain as a result of this effort, may end up being a dramatic achievement for US in the US Senate. If McCain has no intention of running again, then he doesn't care what Mexico or the National Council of La Raza or even what the Irish want. He may only care about what he and the state of Arizona want which is the same thing we want: our borders secured and our laws enforced.

We should keep the pressure on, and demand just that: our borders secured and our laws enforced, and not just from John McCain but from every member of the US Congress.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Paid poliical "activists" have been registering people since the end of last year. I don't believe that all of the people that voted had the right since that is only given to LEGAL US citizens.

The voting booth is being hijacked and no one cares.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Thank you southBronx, but after reading comment after comment this morning about how stupid Arizonans are, how we should be part of Mexico, how everyone has lost all respect for AZ, and on and on, and William commenting on one of my posts with this:

"We understand that people are upset right now. Each of you should be. It is shameful what happened down in Arizona yesterday.

But each of you had better read and honor the ALIPAC rules. The next person posting here that attacks another ALIPAC user will have their account suspended and put under review by the moderators.

Treat each other with respect or leave the discussion."

I have a PM to William that won't send in my outbox, I don't know what else to do. But Thank you again.
    I'm not sure what's going on here, but please do not give up on ALIPAC, because as the dust of disappointment settles, I can promise you that ALIPAC will never give up on Arizona or any other state fighting to stop illegal immigration.

AZres, I've been at this for over 5 years. I work on it every day as do many others in many different ways and many others have been at this for years longer than me. I'm in a state where we have a major problem with illegal immigration but nothing whatsoever compared to Arizona's or California's or Florida's or New York's, and so many other border and port states and cities.

Things are said in the agony of defeat that may reflect a feeling at the moment, but won't reflect the actions later on.

We love Arizona. We love the people of Arizona. Remember that Republicans nationwide elected John McCain to be President of the United States. And while I voted for someone else in the primary election, I of course voted for him in the General Election.

Don't give up, and please don't take personally comments made in the heat of defeat, because even though we are disappointed we couldn't get McCain out of the US Senate, we made a difference through the effort. At least for the remainder of this year, he will be all for securing the borders and enforcing US immigration law to the full extent of the law. We'll worry about next year when it gets here.

Take a rest, kick back for a few days, then renew and re-double the effort to stop illegal immigration. We've all been there. We've been through the 2004, 2006, 2008 and now soon to be 2010 elections. We've posted until we were blue. We've called until we were hoarse. We've argued and debated and researched until our heads swim. But look at the progress. We've stopped amnesty, we have some troops to the borders, we have most of a fence built, we have our issue at the top of the list of priorities, we have over 1500 state legislations and 22 states standing with Arizona's immigration law, and the vast majority of Americans supporting states rights to enforce our immigration laws and even more supporting an end to automatic birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. Most states have pulled funding for most non-educational non-emergency care for illegal aliens. We kept out of the Health Care bill. Lindsay Graham is no longer wiling to co-sponsor Amnesty, at least not this year. McCain is on the run with Kyl publicly demanding jail-time for illegal aliens every time they cross the border.

The victories in this cause are often subtle because they are painstakingly incremental, but when summed together they are substantial.

We are winning this, one increment at a time. And every increment no matter how small it may seem, matters. What the mere effort to defeat McCain has done to McCain, while not the dramatic exit we sought, an even slightly changed McCain as a result of this effort, may end up being a dramatic achievement for US in the US Senate. If McCain has no intention of running again, then he doesn't care what Mexico or the National Council of La Raza or even what the Irish want. He may only care about what he and the state of Arizona want which is the same thing we want: our borders secured and our laws enforced.

We should keep the pressure on, and demand just that: our borders secured and our laws enforced, and not just from John McCain but from every member of the US Congress.
    reading what you wrote really inspired me and gave me hope again ...

ARIZONA WILL NOT FAIL YOU !

we can't win every battle , but we WILL win the war!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12