Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow, so much to respond too, but Ive been awake for 24 hours... but I like where this is going, and I'm glad to see passionate interested people.

I just want to address these few issues real quick and then Ill post more tomorrow.

I provided examples such as kids smoking and adults loitering as "lawful contact" to demonstrate the lengths to which the police now have the right to carry out their witch hunt of illegal immigrants.

How do you not see that these broad definitions will lead to racial profiling?

I'm sorry I am not a lawyer and do not have the vocabulary or eloquence in expressing my views as some of you do.

I have nothing wrong with police enforcing the law or doing their jobs. It's this proposed law that I have a problem with.

I just really dont see how this bill will have its desired effect. Please explain to me how it will.

In my opinion, 100% of the latino and hispanic community in AZ will be affected by this bill. This includes citizens and non citizens.

While I suspect less than 1% of the "white" community will feel any affect whatsoever. This includes illegal immigrants that arent brown.

ALL of this because of the small portion of illegals that commit heinous crimes? Hardly seems logical to me.

And those claiming its an attempt to deport all illegals. Are you kidding me? I don't have numbers and all that but I'd suspect that there are far more effective ways to approach this that are much more cost effective.

Am I really suppose to believe the small police force in Arizona is suppose to rid the entire state of its illegal immigrants one at a time?
    (While the majority of the immigrant community, many legal, suffers this exodus just because they have brown skin and were doing 55 in a 45...)

Come on now lets be practical.

I have a copy of the bill right beside me for who ever said I probably didn't read it. And I'm pretty sure the majority of Americans are not in favor of this bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagliacci
    Wow, so much to respond too, but Ive been awake for 24 hours... but I like where this is going, and I'm glad to see passionate interested people.

I just want to address these few issues real quick and then Ill post more tomorrow.

I provided examples such as kids smoking and adults loitering as "lawful contact" to demonstrate the lengths to which the police now have the right to carry out their witch hunt of illegal immigrants.

How do you not see that these broad definitions will lead to racial profiling?

I'm sorry I am not a lawyer and do not have the vocabulary or eloquence in expressing my views as some of you do.

I have nothing wrong with police enforcing the law or doing their jobs. It's this proposed law that I have a problem with.

I just really dont see how this bill will have its desired effect. Please explain to me how it will.

In my opinion, 100% of the latino and hispanic community in AZ will be affected by this bill. This includes citizens and non citizens.

While I suspect less than 1% of the "white" community will feel any affect whatsoever. This includes illegal immigrants that arent brown.

ALL of this because of the small portion of illegals that commit heinous crimes? Hardly seems logical to me.

And those claiming its an attempt to deport all illegals. Are you kidding me? I don't have numbers and all that but I'd suspect that there are far more effective ways to approach this that are much more cost effective.

Am I really suppose to believe the small police force in Arizona is suppose to rid the entire state of its illegal immigrants one at a time?
    (While the majority of the immigrant community, many legal, suffers this exodus just because they have brown skin and were doing 55 in a 45...)

Come on now lets be practical.

I have a copy of the bill right beside me for who ever said I probably didn't read it. And I'm pretty sure the majority of Americans are not in favor of this bill.
    The "small police force in Arizona"? Arizona has 16,000 sworn police officers.

Please show us in your copy of the Bill of Rights where it says that enforcing US immigration law is a violation of anyone's "civil rights".

I got a ticket for doing 55 in a 45, they asked for my ID, drivers license, car registration and proof of insurance and ran a check on everything.

Were my civil rights violated? I realize now that you're of the mind that if someone has "brown skin" they should have special rights and not be required to abide any law whether it's smoking under age, loitering, speeding or being in our country illegally. But under the Bill of Rights of this country, it matters not what the color of your skin is, if you're smoking under age, loitering in violation of law, speeding, or being in our country illegally, you're violating our laws and will be treated the same as anyone else.

The United States is about equal rights, not special rights. You don't get a "free pass" because of color of your skin in the United States.

If someone wants to "exodus" a state or our country because they don't get special treatment, then don't let the door hit their butt on the way out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pagliacci wrote:

Are you suggesting that 100% of the latino community is breaking the law in someway or another? Again, 1070 does not give police the authority to question people simply because the color of their skin. Why do you continue to suggest that it does?

Either you have not read the law, or you are determined to ignore it in lieu of promoting the law will discriminate against brown people agenda. Fortunately, an overwhelming majority of Americans support Arizona and this law.

It's obvious that you view this issue through race colored glasses. Nothing anyone says will convince you that being illegal is not a race and that if you're not breaking the law, you have nothing to fear.

I suggest you go and read 1070 and then come back when you can think objectively, without the taint of race influencing your ability to form an opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Pagliacci wrote:

Are you suggesting that 100% of the latino community is breaking the law in someway or another? Again, 1070 does not give police the authority to question people simply because the color of their skin. Why do you continue to suggest that it does?

No, 100% of that community are not the criminals that this law seeks to find, but 100% of that community will be subjected to the police search.

I continue to suggest that because that is what will happen. The broad terms allow it to occur and that is not okay.

I suggest you go and read 1070 and then come back when you can think objectively, without the taint of race influencing your ability to form an opinion.

I have the bill, theres not taint of race in my ability to understand questionable terms and to realize how they will be applied.
    [/i]

[color=blue]Yesterday while on Bill O'Reilly’s tv show, Nancy Skinner made the claim that Arizona’s new law violates the federal Constitution’s “supremacy clauseâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Im arguing that in reality, illegal immigrants are going to be targeted and deported when they didn't meet the criteria of doing anything illegal.
    SOB!

Pretty sure the 14th amendment is going to be violated amongst many other rights of citizens and noncitizens.

Looking forward to your responses.
    OK "Pagliacci," show me where non-citizens have ANY Constitutional rights.

Furthermore, the majority of Americans are showing themselves to be idiots right now, all the way up to our Attorney General, Eric Holder, who dares to spew out disinformation without even reading the bill.

And yes, they HAVE done something wrong - they entered illegally! And hello? All other legal immigrants must prove that they will not be a burden to the nation by accepting welfare or charity but that requirement has been suspended for the millions of illegal Latinos for decades. They have raped the nation with the complicity of our government and we are demanding that it stop.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

There are plenty of non-brown illegal immigrants that will get their turn as well. There are also many legal immigrants who should not be here - they have been imported to take jobs away from citizens.

Every time a corporation hires an illegal instead of a citizen I consider it to be a "heinous crime."

Once you do start looking at the true numbers perhaps you will understand.

Who is Krysten Sinema?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrsten_Sinema

She comes from a conservative Mormon family and we all know that they practice their own form of protectionism in terms of employment and other "services" to their community.

She is openly bi-sexual according to Wikipedia. So she is an equal opportunity opportunist?

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/Jan ... Sinema.jpg

Ever heard of the gay mafia?

They protect their own too.

Liberals protect their own too.

Correct me if I am wrong but conservatives expect everybody to protect themselves?

Mormons, at least, do have family values - but hasn't she rejected those values to become who she is?

Who will speak for the displaced working class citizen?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123