Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Illegal Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    JUST DEPORT THOSE ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE DO NOT WANT THEM HERE. AND NOT TO AMNESTY. CLOSE ALL THE BORDERS. AND THIS NOVEMBER DO NOT VOTE DEMOCRAT. DEMOCRATS HELP ILLEGAL ALIENS. OBAMA DOES NOT WANT TO SEND THE NATIONAL GUARD TO ARIZONA. AN AMERICAN HAS BEEN KILLED AND OBAMA DOES NOT WANT TO DO THAT. LET'S REMOVE FRO OFFICE ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS AND DO NOT WANT TO DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. IN 2012 LET'S ELECT ANOTHER PRESIDENT. WE DO NOT LIKE PRESIDENTS WHO DO NOT LISTEN TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WE DO NOT LIKE PRESIDENTS WHO HELP ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    CORRECTOMUNDO! WE DO NOT LIKE PRESIDENTS, CONGRESSCRITTERS, GOVERNORS, STATE LEGISLATURES, SHERIFFS, GOVERNMENT WORKERS, EMPLOYERS, BANKS, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, COURTS, CHURCHES OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HELPS ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    And this is a perfect example of waste of tax payer money! People form other countries have NO right to even file a complaint against our government and its people, that have to foot the bill! Its filing and dismissal itself is a total lack of respect and willfulness to just abide by laws on the books! the accusers should be jailed and deported! The madness continues....

It certainly was a waste of taxpayers' money and if I had been the judge, I would have sought to impose maximum penalties on the plaintiffs/attorneys for filing a frivolous action.

On a more positive note, we can be fairly sure that the enemy spent some of its money [probably money shaken down from corporate foundations, ACORN, and/or taxpayers by some "Human Rights" 501(c) group] to file this suit and appeal it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPershing
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    And this is a perfect example of waste of tax payer money! People form other countries have NO right to even file a complaint against our government and its people, that have to foot the bill! Its filing and dismissal itself is a total lack of respect and willfulness to just abide by laws on the books! the accusers should be jailed and deported! The madness continues....

It certainly was a waste of taxpayers' money and if I had been the judge, I would have sought to impose maximum penalties on the plaintiffs/attorneys for filing a frivolous action.

On a more positive note, we can be fairly sure that the enemy spent some of its money [probably money shaken down from corporate foundations, ACORN, and/or taxpayers by some "Human Rights" 501(c) group] to file this suit and appeal it.
    Absolutely correct. In fact, if I recall correctly, it was the ACLU who funded the lawsuit.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unbelieveable.....were they turned over to ICE??? no I don't suppose they were!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Unbelieveable.....were they turned over to ICE??? no I don't suppose they were!!
    Apparently not since they were Jane and John Does.

This is insane. Can you imagine if they had won, everyone on the roads would be named Jane or John Doe? We would turn into a Doe nation! Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12