Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm confused then. This is where I obtained it from and comments are being left:
    http://www.idexer.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    I'm confused then. This is where I obtained it from and comments are being left:
    http://www.idexer.com/
    From what I can tell Jean, and I looked when there were comments that it may be older than the last few days, it appears it is being re-posted in a whole lot of recent articles. I can't say I disagree, there are some things that need to keep resurfacing. you never know when someone will read it for the first time. I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY WE LET THAT ATTACK GO UNCHECKED!! IT IS ON VIDEO FOR JIMINY CRICKETS SAKE.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just emailed Sara Carter, hopefully she will respond.
    Thank you cayla.
    Will post if I hear a reply.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Armed standoff along U.S.border

I could not agree with you more Populist but it seems that Bush is a protected Idiot. And besides the Mexican government has something that it is holding over his empty head and that is why he keeps his mouth shut and let things like this happen. And less we forget, he is keeping the country safe. This man is as full of s--- as a christmas turkey. Not to mention the biggest liar on the planet. This is aweful the things that are taking place with Mexico and he is just sitting back on his laurels as if all is right in the world. He is absolutely by far the worse president that this country has ever had and that is the truth. There needs to be some investigations going on as to why he is more concerned about Mexico than he is about America and its citizens. I know that it is not right to hatebut, I hate this poor excuse of a man and all that he stands for.

Mexican officials last week denied any incursions made by their military.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Border Patrol need to take pics for proof! If those pics are circulated..Chertoff is going to be obliged big time. It would eventually make Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck.

LadyStClair wrote
    Mexican government has something that it is holding over his empty head and that is why he keeps his mouth shut and let things like this happen.
    That's the only reason why the Freak in the White House would be doing what he is doing. Is it drugs, drugs and money, or is it just drugs, drugs and more drugs with money? What else could it be? Maybe he was busted for cocaine in Mexico? We need an informer in Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs should report this incident.

Where is Cheroff to explain to this act of agression against our country to the press?

We should militarize the border IMMEDIATELY!

Simmons said the FBI was not involved and referred inquiries to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
    Was the FBI there or not? They seemed to know all the specifics of the ordeal, such as the time, the place, the weapons, the drugs, and the people involved. Why is FBI spokesman Simmons saying "the FBI was not involved and referred inquiries to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement"? It seems like they were "involved" to me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Armed standoff along U.S. border

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Armed standoff along U.S. border
    By Sara A. Carter and Kenneth Todd Ruiz, Staff Writers
    Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
    Oct 16, 2007

Mexican soldiers and civilian smugglers had an armed standoff with nearly 30 U.S. law enforcement officials on the Rio Grande in Texas Monday afternoon, according to Texas police and the FBI.

Mexican military Humvees were towing what appeared to be thousands of pounds of marijuana across the border into the United States, said Chief Deputy Mike Doyal, of the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Department.

Mexican Army troops had several mounted machine guns on the ground more than 200 yards inside the U.S. border -- near Neely's Crossing, about 50 miles east of El Paso -- when Border Patrol agents called for backup. Hudspeth County deputies and Texas Highway patrol officers arrived shortly afterward, Doyal said.

"It's been so bred into everyone not to start an international incident with Mexico that it's been going on for years," Doyal said. "When you're up against mounted machine guns, what can you do? Who wants to pull the trigger first? Certainly not us."

An FBI spokeswoman confirmed the incident happened at 2:15 p.m. Pacific Time.

"Bad guys in three vehicles ended up on the border," said Andrea Simmons, a spokeswoman with the FBI's El Paso office. "People with Humvees, who appeared to be with the Mexican Army, were involved with the three vehicles in getting them back across."

Simmons said the FBI was not involved and referred inquiries to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

ICE did not return calls seeking comment.

Doyal said deputies captured one vehicle in the incident, a Cadillac Escalade reportedly stolen from El Paso, and found 1,477 pounds of marijuana inside. The Mexican soldiers set fire to one of the Humvees stuck in the river, he said.

Doyal's deputies faced a similar incident on Nov. 17, when agents from the Fort Hancock border patrol station in Texas called the sheriff's department for backup after confronting more than six fully armed men dressed in Mexican military uniforms. The men -- who were carrying machine guns and driving military vehicles -- were trying to bring more than three tons of marijuana across the Rio Grande, Doyal said.

Doyal said such incidents are common at Neely's Crossing, which is near Fort Hancock, Texas, and across from the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

"It happens quite often here," he said.

Deputies and border patrol agents are not equipped for combat, he added.

"Our government has to do something," he said. "It's not the immigrants coming over for jobs we're worried about. It's the smugglers, Mexican military and the national threat to our borders that we're worried about."

Citing a Jan. 15 story in the Daily Bulletin, Reps. David Dreier, R-Glendora, and Duncan Hunter, R-San Diego, last week asked the House Judiciary Committee, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, the House Homeland Security Committee and the House International Relations Committee to investigate the incursions. The story focused on a Department of Homeland Security document reporting 216 incursions by Mexican soldiers during the past 10 years and a map with the seal of the president's Office of National Drug Control Policy, both of which were given to the newspaper.

Requests by Dreier, chairman of the House Rules Committee, and Hunter were made in jointly signed letters.

On Wednesday, Chertoff played down the reports of border incursions by the Mexican military. He suggested many of the incursions could have been mistakes, blaming bad navigation by military personnel or attributing the incursions to criminals dressed in military garb.

Mexican officials last week denied any incursions made by their military.

But border agents interviewed over the past year have discussed confrontations those they believe to be Mexican military personnel.

"We're sitting ducks," said a border agent speaking on condition of anonymity. "The government has our hands tied."

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_3430815 ... st_emailed
    Jean,

Your article you posted HAS merit. The confusion started from the article when “..Chief Deputy Mike Doyal cited PREVIOUS incursions Nov 17th, and on Jan 15th…â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Just sent my Representatives in Congress this article and asking what the Congress was going to do about it. We need to hold them accountable.

This is unexceptable. The armed US military should be on the border.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast