Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arnold tells Mexi-Rag supporting 187 'was a mistake'

Translated from La Opinion:

He (Arnold) admits was mistaken with the 187

Proposal denied public education and medical services to the undocumented people

It was an error to support Proposal 187, admitted yesterday Arnold Schwarzenegger governor during a meeting with the publishing meeting of the Opinion. The state agent chief executive as opposed to expressed his positions immigration, the public education, the crisis in the system of health and its vision for California within the framework of his campaign of approach to the Latin community with views to his re-election in November.

Emphasizing that its experience as immigrant creates a real bond with the Latins, Schwarzenegger wanted to file harshness with the community which simultaneously it recognized that it offended with his commentaries, that stresses that the policies that have implemented they have helped all the Californian ones.

In 1994 it supported Proposal 187. Still considers that the undocumented immigrants do not have to receive services of health or education?

I do not believe that I have been very clear in that heading, in fact I was first in proposing in my budget money so that undocumented immigrants can receive medical attention, we gave the money him to the counties and we left it in opinion of them to whom they must assure or no. I believe that watching towards the past, I believe that it was the mistaken decision.

During the election of the 2003, you one gained more of 30% of the Latin vote, but surveys indicate that its level of support has decayed. How thinks to recover that support and how important it is for his re-election?

As you know, each vote is important. When the votes are registered nobody knows from where they come, for that reason each vote is important. It is like the dollar, does not matter from where it leaves, each dollar is important. The Latin community is an important part of California and is voting and is worried about the future about California. Their families, the education, the security, the criminality, the gangs worry to them. I believe that with the votes that there are lost, she means that I or my equip we have not made a good work communicate to us with the Latins.

I have said some things that are victim, like when I said that they sealed the border, but did not mean that, but that reinforced it. I corrected it immediately, but the press did not want to listen to it; the damage was already done. He is one of those examples which people do not want to know the truth, but want headed [to title of the news]. Also I commentd out on the Minutemen, that to a certain extent was an error, of which were making a very good work, when what I meant it was that all in America must right to become jumbled when the law is not made fulfill.

It is very clear that it does not please me that they harass them, does not please me that they arrest nobody, that they carry arms, all those things I have made them clear. But the fact is that, at the same time, they have said to me that they are racist. I am against all that. Of which they say that they must deport them to all, that he would cost thousand of million dollars and stupid commentaries like those. When one is immigration, which really I feel is that it is a pain that is people whom it has to make that type of things because the federal government has created an atmosphere in which people so are angered and so frustrated because the system is not working.

And the Latin community has expressed its own frustration, as we saw when average million of them went out and they said to him to all, `it we are angered, we displeased because we do not have the equality and the treatment that we want'. As much the Latins as those that are not it are making the things by their side. Meanwhile, the federal government is not doing what must. If the federal government assumed his responsibility, there would not be Minutemen.

But] of John & Ken has gone to the preservative program [and has criticized to those who give water to the immigrants and has said that the Minutemen makes a very good work. Which is the true Arnold?

I want them to say, that fact is what I have said now, that would please me that we did not need to the Minutemen, that the federal government makes his work, and is the end of history.

I am losing more respect for this clown each and everyday. He has turned into a butt kissing politician, just like all the rest. He has no balls to lead the state of CA out from the invasion of the masses of illegals. The only reason he got elected was by promising to deny license to illegals, getting the anti-illegal immigration vote, now he is turning his back on those who got him elected in the first place.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Arnold SchwarzenKennedy has sold his soul for globalism. He is nothing, but a sellout, rich, white elitist prick just like Bush.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn