Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    1-2 protestors at the speech...I guess anything over 2 is a riot

What they didn't mention was,that the contingent of protesters,all 2 of them,left flyers on everyones windshields, with the caption, Republicans love Latino's when they need toilets cleaned,yards mowed etc, the other half of the flyer depicted a LEO chasing a Latino with a billy club.I personally
    did not see the huge contigent of two protesters,Yorba Linda is kinda deep in enemy territory,showing up would have required courage,which our enemy lacks!

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    What they didn't mention was,that the contingent of protesters,all 2 of them,left flyers on everyones windshields, with the caption, Republicans love Latino's when they need toilets cleaned,yards mowed etc, the other half of the flyer depicted a LEO chasing a Latino with a billy club.I personally
    did not see the huge contigent of two protesters,Yorba Linda is kinda deep in enemy territory,showing up would have required courage,which our enemy lacks!
    You got that point blank.

Courage will prevail and with just one look south there courage market is bankrupt!
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12