Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arpaio: Electric fence joke proves Cain is serious

Arpaio: Electric fence joke proves Cain is serious

rawstory.com
    By David Edwards
    Monday, October 17, 2011

Video @ link

When Herman Cain meets with Maricopa Country Sheriff Joe Arpaio Monday, it will make him the fourth Republican presidential candidate to personally seek the endorsement of “America’s toughest sheriff.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hows he going to pay for it?Hes against goverment spending.OH!!!!I know with all the extra tax he going to get from us on his 999 plan.But thats goverment spending.

wow duckman!

I think I detect that you are not for Cain for President!!!!

OK then, no money for the fence, let's just leave the border open. Or do you have a better suggestion?? Whoever winds up as the GOP candidate better have a plan for illegal immigration or we will be, (we are almost there now), the late great power which is now a third world country.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Hows he going to pay for it?Hes against goverment spending.OH!!!!I know with all the extra tax he going to get from us on his 999 plan.But thats goverment spending.
    duckman, the 999 plan is not an additional tax. It replaces the current federal tax structure. I watched the entire Meet the Press interview and Cain does a good job of explaining it.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    duckman, the 999 plan is not an additional tax. It replaces the current federal tax structure. I watched the entire Meet the Press interview and Cain does a good job of explaining it.
    So i guess you dont mind paying 9% more on top of your state sells tax? I can explain how an airplane flys but im not a pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    So i guess you dont mind paying 9% more on top of your state sells tax? I can explain how an airplane flys but im not a pilot.
    As I suggested, watch the video and it answers your question.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836