Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Arpaio wants access to Gordon`s e-mails

Arpaio wants access to Gordon's e-mails
    June 13th, 2008 @ 3:01pm
    by Sandra Haros/KTAR

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has requested copies of Phoenix mayor Phil Gordon's e-mails, in addition to the city manager's e-mails and the chief of police's e-mails.

"The mayor, back in January, said that there's always a price to pay for speaking out against the sheriff and you only have to look at deputies who have been reassigned, publishers who have been jailed," said City of Phoenix employee Scott Phelps, speaking on behalf of Gordon. "It's not news, we predicted it. It was reported that we predicted it and I think you're seeing it."

Phelps said the battle began to brew after the mayor accused the sheriff of racial profiling during his crime suppression operations.

Phelps won't speculate on what the sheriff is looking for. Requests for interviews with the sheriff's office went unanswered.

????????????????????????????????????

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=866753
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ol Sheriff Joe smells a skunk!
    I..

Interesting!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, this is getting interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure hope he exposes something really juicy....we need more law enforcement officers like this taking down these crooked politicians.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately , they won't find anything. And I mean anything. you all remember what happened to the White House's Email accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Wow, this is getting interesting.
    Very much so!