Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Arrest 'huge' for Bishop

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/l ... 07,00.html

Arrest 'huge' for Bishop
    By Sarah Langbein, Rocky Mountain News
    June 7, 2005

Detective John Bishop's prayers were finally answered.

As he walked out of church with his family Saturday night, Bishop's cell phone rang. "We got our guy," Denver Police Chief Gerry Whitman told him.

It had been 27 days since Bishop and his off-duty partner, Detective Donald Young, were shot during a baptism party at Salon Ocampo, a banquet hall on West Mississippi Avenue.

Bishop survived the ambush because he was wearing a bulletproof vest, police said. Young, shot three times in the back, died.

The fatal shooting sparked an international manhunt for Raul Garcia-Gomez, 20, who is suspected of shooting the officers when he tried to return to the party after he'd been asked to leave.

Garcia-Gomez was arrested in Mexico on Saturday night.

"I experienced a great sense of peace hearing those words," Bishop said of Whitman's phone call. "My family has been on edge, wondering where Gomez was and being concerned about the safety of others.

"The arrest of Raul was huge, huge for me, my family, for Donnie's family, police department and the city of Denver."
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

At least he's off the street now. Hope the Mexicans don't "lose him" like Citgroup "lost" all those social security numbers.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

arrested copp killer

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    At least he's off the street now. Hope the Mexicans don't "lose him" like Citgroup "lost" all those social security numbers.
    Isn't it amazing that they can locate 1 Mexican cop killer out of millions of other Mexicans here and in Mexico? But, then they can conveniently lose a few hundred thousand social security and other ID numbers?! And this is from supposedly secure, theft-free banking facilities.
    Hmmm. Makes me wonder.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And this is from supposedly secure, theft-free banking facilities.
    BB, there's NO such thing as SECURE, THEFT-FREE BANKING!

Don't bank on line.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)