Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Arrests of illegal criminals jumps 250% in one week

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    6 Million Dollar Man wrote:

However, if Congress will use its majority to pass a simple bill that acknowledges states authority to enforce US immigration law, this could activate the trained, equipped, paid and sworn forces of state and local police officers to assist in this endeavor and important task. State and local law enforcement know who they are, where they are and what they're doing so it is a much easier, faster and with their ability to verify status almost instantaneously from the federal government, just as accurate and compliant with the limited due process illegal aliens have under US immigration law.

There are over 800,000 armed state and local police officers in the United States. According to FBI statistics, on average, they arrest approximately 1.5 persons per month. So based those arrest records, they should have ample time on their hands to arrest on average 1 illegal alien per month per officer. That's 9.6 million illegal aliens per year. If they did that for 2 years, that's 19.2 million illegal aliens. If they arrested 2 in one month, that's another 800,000 for a total of 20 million illegal aliens in 2 years. We know that illegal aliens travel in groups, safety in numbers, so most arrests will result in multiple illegal aliens, whether it's 2 or 4 or 10 or 30 or 100 at an event depending on the site and circumstances of the arrests.
    You have a good point Judy. I could see this working very well. However, for this to be able to take place, we first need to make it illegal for cities to be sanctuary cities. And then the mayors of these sanctuary cities should be subject to prison time if they don't comply with federal immigration laws.

Also, if we could just make it a felony to employ illegal aliens, I think that would pretty much take care of most of the problem. Most employees won't employ illegals if they know they can be thrown in jail and/or excessively fined for doing so.

That's one thing we should focus on, is to have a law passed to make it a felony to employ or harbor an illegal alien. That would change so much. We really need to get a big movement on this and force our politicians to enact this into law.
    Last edited by 6 Million Dollar Man; 04-09-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Of course when you start talking about much higher numbers, there are the detractors that bring up the cost and affordability of a large deportation effort.
    The money alone that these illegals send back to Mexico would more than pay for it if that money was kept here. In addition, these jobs would be opened up to legal Americans, especially African Americans living poverty. And by having these jobs given to American citizens, not only would we stop the outflow of American capital to Mexico, and other countries illegals are from, but we would save enormous amounts of money from having to pay welfare and unemployment benefits by putting Americans back to work in jobs stolen from them by illegals.

Not to mention the huge cost to us that these illegals are putting on us by them sucking our system dry by sucking up as many social benefits that they can get away with taking advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    You have a good point Judy. I could see this working very well. However, for this to be able to take place, we first need to make it illegal for cities to be sanctuary cities. And then the mayors of these sanctuary cities should be subject to prison time if they don't comply with federal immigration laws.

Also, if we could just make it a felony to employ illegal aliens, I think that would pretty much take care of most of the problem. Most employees won't employ illegals if they know they can be thrown in jail and/or excessively fined for doing so.

That's one thing we should focus on, is to have a law passed to make it a felony to employ or harbor an illegal alien. That would change so much. We really need to get a big movement on this and force our politicians to enact this into law.
    Yes, I agree. We have to shut down the sanctuary cities by all means necessary, whatever it takes.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    The money alone that these illegals send back to Mexico would more than pay for it if that money was kept here. In addition, these jobs would be opened up to legal Americans, especially African Americans living poverty. And by having these jobs given to American citizens, not only would we stop the outflow of American capital to Mexico, and other countries illegals are from, but we would save enormous amounts of money from having to pay welfare and unemployment benefits by putting Americans back to work in jobs stolen from them by illegals.

Not to mention the huge cost to us that these illegals are putting on us by them sucking our system dry by sucking up as many social benefits that they can get away with taking advantage of.
    I'm not disagreeing with what you said. I'm just telling you what some of the detractors are saying.

As much as we wish it were so, Congress will never pass a law that forces states to enforce immigration law. The problem with that would come down to a state's right issue, funding, previous U.S. Supreme Court precedent, and the U.S. Constitution. Those that want to aid and assist federal law enforcement certainly can, but forcing those that refuse to do anything above and beyond their lawful obligation would be next to impossible. That doesn't mean we can't stop cities, counties, and states from aiding and abetting illegal immigrants (end sanctuaries), it just means we can't force them to actively pursue, apprehend and deport them.

With all of that said thought, I do believe it is lawful for the federal government to force jails and prisons to turn over illegal immigrants to federal law enforcement officials because to do otherwise would be aiding and abetting illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As much as we wish it were so, Congress will never pass a law that forces states to enforce immigration law.
    No one wishes that or has asked for it that I'm aware of. There are several bills in the US Congress that acknowledge states rights to enforce US immigration law and give them direct authority to do so if they want to. No one has asked for or submitted any legislation that would "force" states to enforce US immigration law, just as there are no laws that force states to enforce federal gun or drug laws.

As we know from the California 187 and the Arizona 1070, federal courts have prevented states from enforcing US immigration law and that is unconstitutional. If Congress passes one of the state rights and authority to enforce US immigration law bills, then that stops the federal courts from being advocates for illegal aliens and would free up state and local law enforcement agencies to enforce US immigration law if they want to. I think most would want to use their resources to help our country and citizens deal quickly and efficiently with this problem and solve it on the earliest possible date.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    No one wishes that or has asked for it that I'm aware of. There are several bills in the US Congress that acknowledge states rights to enforce US immigration law and give them direct authority to do so if they want to. No one has asked for or submitted any legislation that would "force" states to enforce US immigration law, just as there are no laws that force states to enforce federal gun or drug laws.

As we know from the California 187 and the Arizona 1070, federal courts have prevented states from enforcing US immigration law and that is unconstitutional. If Congress passes one of the state rights and authority to enforce US immigration law bills, then that stops the federal courts from being advocates for illegal aliens and would free up state and local law enforcement agencies to enforce US immigration law if they want to. I think most would want to use their resources to help our country and citizens deal quickly and efficiently with this problem and solve it on the earliest possible date.
    What you proposed below certainly sounds like you expect every law enforcement agency in the country to enforce immigration law.

Judy wrote:

Exactly.

However, if Congress will use its majority to pass a simple bill that acknowledges states authority to enforce US immigration law, this could activate the trained, equipped, paid and sworn forces of state and local police officers to assist in this endeavor and important task. State and local law enforcement know who they are, where they are and what they're doing so it is a much easier, faster and with their ability to verify status almost instantaneously from the federal government, just as accurate and compliant with the limited due process illegal aliens have under US immigration law.

There are over 800,000 armed state and local police officers in the United States. According to FBI statistics, on average, they arrest approximately 1.5 persons per month. So based those arrest records, they should have ample time on their hands to arrest on average 1 illegal alien per month per officer. That's 9.6 million illegal aliens per year. If they did that for 2 years, that's 19.2 million illegal aliens. If they arrested 2 in one month, that's another 800,000 for a total of 20 million illegal aliens in 2 years. We know that illegal aliens travel in groups, safety in numbers, so most arrests will result in multiple illegal aliens, whether it's 2 or 4 or 10 or 30 or 100 at an event depending on the site and circumstances of the arrests.

So, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that with the help of our state and local police officers whose have the authority now under federal law and Constitution to enforce these types of federal laws, no different than ATF and DEA laws they gleefully enforce, that the deportation process and removal of all those present in our nation illegally can't be removed within 2 years, whether it's 20 million, 30 million or 40 million.

But, it is mathematically impossible for the federal government with only federal government agents to deport more in a year than come in during a year. It is imperative that our state and local law enforcement officers have their authority to enforce immigration law acknowledged and specifically authorized by the US Congress. If they need their own state laws, then they should be free from federal estoppel to pass those laws. We know those in sanctuary cities have a compounded problem of their big bosses on the take with the cartels instructing them not to enforce the law but to instead aid, abet, hide, harbor and protect illegal aliens from US immigration law. That is a different subject, that is a subversion, and that will need to be addressed separately by the Justice Department with appropriate investigations/prosecutions and withholding of federal funds until the scams and plots behind it are exposed and the criminals removed from their power seats in state and local governments.

When Donald Trump stated that our country is in serious trouble during his announcement speech, he was absolutely right. We are in very serious trouble. And if our state and local law enforcement officers aren't there to help US correct this situation with immigration law violations that hurt our citizens and legal residents in so many horrible ways, then they become part of the problem hurting our country instead of part of the solution they were hired and paid to be. Yes, we have corrupt politicians, we've always had corrupt politicians. Yes, we also have corrupt law enforcement officers to hep the corrupt politicians, we've always had dirty cops. But we've never had them claim their actions were legal, we've never had them use the courts to justify their corruption, we've never had them challenge the federal government on ts face, we've never had them stabbing Americans in the back ad being proud of it.

What we are facing now is totally unprecedented in the history of the United States, because the crooks all on the take with the drug cartels control almost every major city and county in the United States. I don't know under what circumstances a President would be compelled to activate the Federal National Guard in those areas to restore immigration law in our country, but if it isn't now, I truly don't know when it would be.
    Perhaps you may want to read what I wrote again.

MW wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with what you said. I'm just telling you what some of the detractors are saying.

As much as we wish it were so, Congress will never pass a law that forces states to enforce immigration law. The problem with that would come down to a state's right issue, funding, previous U.S. Supreme Court precedent, and the U.S. Constitution. Those that want to aid and assist federal law enforcement certainly can, but forcing those that refuse to do anything above and beyond their lawful obligation would be next to impossible. That doesn't mean we can't stop cities, counties, and states from aiding and abetting illegal immigrants (end sanctuaries), it just means we can't force them to actively pursue, apprehend and deport them.

With all of that said thought, I do believe it is lawful for the federal government to force jails and prisons to turn over illegal immigrants to federal law enforcement officials because to do otherwise would be aiding and abetting illegal immigrants.
    Last edited by MW; 04-09-2017 at 09:49 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, I expect every state and local law enforcement agency in the US to help US enforce US immigration law. Absolutely.

But what you dishonestly wrote was that someone (me) is expecting Congress to pass a bill to "force" states to enforce US immigration law, nothing I said, nothing I implied, nothing I want and if such a bill were introduced, I would oppose it, for the same reason I'm not a fan and do not support mandatory E-Verify on all employers, the same reason I always opposed the REAL ID.

None of these bills in Congress force states or have ever forced states, in any way shape or form, to enforce US immigration law. The bills acknowledge their right to enforce and authorize them to do so at their choice. None of these bills to get the Courts off their backs "force" any state to do anything other than what they're already required to do under existing US immigration law.

One would think a Republican-controlled Congress with a Republican President could at least pass a simple one sentence bill that clairies for the Democratic Court System, that states have the right to pass immigration laws and state and local law enforcement have every right to arrest illegal aliens in their jurisdictions in violation of US immigration law.

If every officer just arrested 1 per month, we'd be rid of the crime, the murders, the rapes, the gangs, the cost, and a host of other problems like stolen jobs, stolen seats in college, stolen welfare, anchor babies, welfare use, etc. they cause our people and country in less than 2 years. If they arrested 2 per month, they'd all be gone in 12 months.

If a state and local law enforcement officer doesn't want to help US solve this problem, then someone needs to ask them, "why not?"

And someone needs to ask Congress they haven't already passed one of these bills to get this show on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

I don't know, but we need to do something soon.

I think most would want to use their resources to help our country and citizens deal quickly and efficiently with this problem and solve it on the earliest possible date.
    Exactly, because deporting a couple hundred a month, or even every week, it would take thousands of years to get rid of all of them. Not only that, but I'm sure for every couple hundred we deport, there's ten times as many coming in over the border as we speak. We're taking one step forward and two steps back. I'm sure the illegals are laughing at us as we speak.

Exactly. Like Trump said, we're the laughing stock of the world. We let illegal aliens invade our country and steal our jobs, educations and benefits. We let foreign countries steal our factories, investments, technologies, jobs, money supply and economy. What next? Our government? Oh wait .... they already did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12