Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arrests increase as Mexicans return from holidays

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/state/16412006.htm -

Arrests increase as Mexicans return from holidays
    ALICIA A. CALDWELL
    Associated Press

EL PASO, Texas - U.S. customs agents seized more than a ton of marijuana and busted dozens of people for suspected immigration violations during one of the busiest travel weekends of the year at four far West Texas border crossings.

Roger Maier, an El Paso spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said 1,577 pounds of marijuana, hidden in the seats of a pickup truck, was discovered in one inspection. The remainder was seized in nine other incidents.

Customs officials at all 36 ports along the Mexican border were busy over the weekend as tens of thousands of Mexicans living in the U.S. made their way north as the holiday season officially ended Saturday with the celebration of the Epiphany, or Three Kings Day. The rush - which has become a predictable holiday tradition for customs agents - was in part to get children home in time for school Monday, Maier said.

In addition to the marijuana seizures and 71 suspected immigration violations in El Paso, customs agents also seized a host of prohibited fruit and meat products, including raw pork, Maier said.

Doug Mosier, a U.S. Border Patrol spokesman in El Paso, said agents patrolling between the ports also expected to see an increase in traffic this month as illegal immigrants try to make their way back into the interior of the country.

Maier estimated nearly 50,000 cars crossed over each the border in El Paso on each of the past three days.

"Our strategy is to open more lanes earlier than normal to avoid establishing a buildup of traffic that would be hard to manage," Maier said.

According to a U.S. Customs Web site that lists border wait times, waits were under an hour at all 36 southern border crossings by early Monday afternoon.

Maier said most people coming across the bridges over the weekend waited no more than an hour to get on their way to the interior of the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Customs officials at all 36 ports along the Mexican border were busy over the weekend as tens of thousands of Mexicans living in the U.S. made their way north as the holiday season officially ended Saturday with the celebration of the Epiphany, or Three Kings Day. The rush - which has become a predictable holiday tradition for customs agents - was in part to get children home in time for school Monday, Maier said.

My gosh! What American business is giving them that many days off?

Is there any perk they do not get?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

My gosh! What American business is giving them that many days off?
    I would like to know more about how there are enough days off to make a Mexico trip too. The drug dealers likely set their own hours.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexicans living in the U.S. made their way north as the holiday season officially ended
    Yes I witnessed caravan after caravan after bus on Sunday traveling 1-35 North....at the rest stops few if any spoke ENGLISH...many without proper Lic. Tags or no tags at all...the vehicles overloaded...and none of the multitudes of children in cars seats...driving right past DPS police...with children bouncing all over the cars...it is clear to me that the Globalist are in full swing and our sovereignty is...dare I say it...I just can not...I called the 911 to report ...what a joke ...there is clearly a stand down policy...I guess I should have called and reported Muslims with out tags and with clildren not buckled up...I might have had a better response
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

They probably brought the drugs to make some extra cash to replace the money and costs of the gifts they gave relatives in Mexico. I wish they would have even caught more. As for law enforcement they should have been out there in full force enforcing seat belt and car seat laws. We have blitzes for that every year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess some folks do not understand what happens to a child when they hit a windsheild at 75-80 miles per hour....I figure that they and the cops do not give a rats butt...but of course they are not concerned about the health care cost ...but my God...do they hate their children????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Redbadger wrote:

I should have called and reported Muslims with out tags and with clildren not buckled up...I might have had a better response

redbadger,

You are so right about the traffic accidents involving children. I see them in the back of pick up trucks and they lay down so the patrol cars can not see them.

Dixie

April
    Redbadger wrote:

I guess some folks do not understand what happens to a child when they hit a windsheild at 75-80 miles per hour....I figure that they and the cops do not give a rats butt...but of course they are not concerned about the health care cost ......but my God...do they hate their children????
    I think they are just doing things the way they are used to doing them in their homeland. Once again an example of their blatant disregard for American laws and their lack of desire to assimilate.

I agree April. They want the American dollar only and don't care about our laws or culture. Dixie mentioned kids in pick up trucks and in Florida they don't even lay down. I see it on the highway often. As for kids not wearing seat belts or sitting in child seats it is an epidemic here in South Florida. I have seen kids ejected from vehicles on the highway and sometimes they get run over by another vehicle. You hear it or see it on the news often and in the majority of the cases they are Hispanic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast