Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arrests at protests

I have heard reports of the police detaining protesters in Atlanta that have no identification on the basis that they may be illegal immigrants. Apparently this is a loop hole that allows them to detain people for a period of time until they are able to prove their status as an American citizen. Does anyone know anything about this? If this is happening it needs to be reported. Is this a national strategy by law enforcement or homeland security or is it specific to Atlanta?

latinofreedomfighter

Don't know

I don't know the answer to your question, but I hope it happens more often.

As we all know in Mexico...if Americans went down there and tried to pull this crap, we would spend an indefinite period time behind bars.

Why should things be any different here? I think they should bring in the army at these rallies and start checking IDs.

I hope they are doing that

Being in this country illegally is a criminal offense. I hope they are detaining people.

Arrests at protests

I am talking about american citizens that just arent carrying their id for whatever reason.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I'm an American citizen and have been detained before by law enforcement. I don't think it's a big deal if you have nothing to hide. It's also a good idea to carry identification at all times just in case. If someone is without ID it's their own fault.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Exactly

If you have nothing to hide then you will be fine. Carrying ID is the right thing to do and everyone knows it, if you choose to not carry ID then you will have explaining to do. Common sense will keep you out of trouble. Being illegal will not.

I welcome all nationalities to the USA if they do it legally. Just as a citizen breaks the law they should be prosecuted. What is so hard to understand? You break the law, you get prosecuted.

I hope so! I hope more and more, if only on a local level of government they detain them, fire them, refuse them, and send their crimminal butts back across the border!

The Federal Government won't do anything, maybe the Governers, Mayors, and local police in every state will do whatever they can to stop this maddness.

Hi surb. Welcome!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In this PC BIG Brother World they have to process everyone. I hope that the police at every protest do this and gather up as many illegals as they can.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I agree with carrying ID at all times, I leave the house with ID, money and carkeys if nothing else. It is common sense.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast