Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reuben is SO WORRIED that he's decided to take another tact.

How funny this is..........Reuben trying to shmooze Americans rather than insult them.

Not working Reubie!! You already placed your cards on the table years ago. Can't pick them back up now with any credibility.
    We already know exactly who you are and where your loyalties lie........and they're NOT with AMERICA and her people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give Rube some credit -- the koolaid may be wearing off!

Is this that Ruben idiot from up in Riverside county Ca.?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Is this that Ruben idiot from up in Riverside county Ca.?
    I don't know where he lives, kind of assumed it was San Diego area.

Ruben Navarrette, Jr., member of the editorial board of the San Diego Union-Tribune, and a nationally syndicated columnist.
    http://www.kpbs.org/radio/these_days?id=8176

Yep, appears he's backpeddling some. Read too much of his spin to not buy it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The fellow in Riverside, California you are thinking of is Armando Navarro. He is an "Ethnic Studies" professor at the University of California there in Riverside. One of the most racist men (or women for that matter) in this country. He hates America and all Americans. Everything is for "The Race" as far as he is concerned.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    The fellow in Riverside, California you are thinking of is Armando Navarro. He is an "Ethnic Studies" professor at the University of California there in Riverside. One of the most racist men (or women for that matter) in this country. He hates America and all Americans. Everything is for "The Race" as far as he is concerned.
    AH he's the one I was thinking of also, the college professor. So who is the one in the article?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just remember, Armando is overt while Ruban is covert. They both strive for the same end.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    AH, Now I know who he is, thanks Jean!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12