Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, but many, many people have experienced awful, horrible childhoods and became responsible, moral, civil, productive adults. Many. I am sick and tired of the media trying to glamorize the "high end call girls" ......and the stories that make them seem so normal...............it's disgusting. Lipstick on a pig. No better than the streetwalkers on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    About Ashley Alexandra Dupré
    I am all about my music, and my music is all about me… It flows from what I’ve been through, what I’ve seen and how I feel. I live in New York and am on top of the world. Been here since 2004 and I love this city, I love my life here. But, my path has not been easy. When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I’ve never looked back. Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless.

Sounds like she has had a rough life.

Don't quote me but read somewhere that there were records of Spitzer's trysts back to 2002.

Soon to be released CD............ "Ashley's Greatest Spitz" ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I WANT TO THANK DUPRE!! Without her, Spitzer would still be in office. SO THANK YOU MS. DUPRE!! What we citizens could not do legally, you illegally and singlehandedly (excuse the pun) brought down this arrogant toad of a governor!

So even if you had a shitty past, you have redeemed yourself with Americans! Gracias!

(Does she had an address where I can send a nice thank-you card?)
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I'm with you exOC! She's worried that people will think she's a monster! Is she kidding? I think there are many, many people who would like to thank her!!! I know I would!

PLEASE ANYONE WITH TIME WE NEED HELP WITH INDIANA!!

> ACTION NEEDED NOW!!!! 3/13<
    3 HOURS AND COUNTING!!! TAKE ACTION ON
    INDIANA!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-644927.html#644927
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12