Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Asian Illegal alien goes to Prison for hiring Illegals

this really sums it up about the new illegals" he even says he wanted a nice life but didn't want to play by the rules. I hope they have "fun" with him in prison

SPRINGFIELD (AP) — A former owner of a Springfield-area Chinese restaurant has been sentenced to 18 months in prison for housing and employing more than two dozen undocumented workers.

Xian Xi Ye appeared in court Monday through video conference from a South Carolina prison hospital where he has been treated for an undisclosed condition. The 41-year-old, who also is in the country illegally, was fined $2,500.

Attorney Scott Sabin had asked the court to take into account his client’s illness and the fact that he has been separated for 16 months from his wife and four children, ages 2 through 7. Sabin also argued that additional prison time would hurt the family because Xi Ye was the predominant wage earner.

Sabin said Xi Ye just wanted to have a nice life, but “he didn’t want to play by the rules.â€
    Banned

stoptheinvasion...

Hey, do you have a source link for the story. We need that if we are to keep this posted... (thanks).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

]the "source link"is at the bottom of my post[
    Banned

i have heard that there are many illegal aliens from China and that China is refusing to accept any of them back. they can't be deported because China ( ancient oppressive regime that it is ) has the US by the .....
    Banned