Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Assault on the Truth

Here it Comes
    Assault on the Truth

Campaign of Deception BeginsAP Internal Use Only
    American Patrol
    A major campaign of deception began today with a USA Today story suggesting that Americans are split over the issue of amnesty for illegals aliens.
    "Just as with USA Today's attack on American Border Patrol this is a clever piece of propaganda based on lies." said Glenn Spencer of American Patrol. "In the coming weeks the American People are going to be treated to the most ruthless, underhanded propaganda tactics this country has ever seen," he added.

USA Today article: http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... plit_x.htm

ABP response: http://www.americanpatrol.com/06-FEATUR ... today.html
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well it is a crock! Their explination of me is male, white, undereducated and living in the country. I'm female, white, educated and living in the city. Maybe not educated ENOUGH and I would prefere the country but this is a crock.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

crazybird - you are so right. I also am female, white, live in the city. I would love to know the source of their information, or was it just something they pulled out of their as*.

USA Today makes money from big business advertising, who in turn make easy money from tax payer funded illegal immigrants.

The intensity of their views magnifies the clout of those most opposed to citizenship programs. "They project a loud voice," says Frank Sharry of the pro-immigrant National Immigration Forum.
    And the illegals marching in our streets, waving Mexican flags and demanding "rights" were projecting....????

just something they pulled out of their as*.
    That's where there head is so I'm sure that's where they pulled it out of!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)