Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Next session, they can adjust the expiration date.

Dixie
    i would be furious if they extended it!

6 years is long enough!

i have fought so long and hard on this as a resident of maryland, i have spent countless hours on the phone, sending faxes & emails, writing letters, etc....

a minor victory, i think. i am sick of illegal aliens in maryland getting more sympathy & support from the government than me......
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Hippiechick writes:
    a minor victory, i think. i am sick of illegal aliens in maryland getting more sympathy & support from the government than me......
    I believe most Americans are to this point of being sickened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But 6 years is an eternity in politics. They are extending this in the hope they can legalize/amnesty them before or by then. We still have to fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just to make sure I understand. These illegals who will be able to renew their licenses, those licenses will look different than normal REAL ID licenses? Does that mean that anyone holding one of these licenses is a known illegal alien??

If an employer hires one of them, will he then be knowingly hiring an illegal alien and subject to full penalties of federal immigration laws?
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12