Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Universities and Colleges. It's so interesting that no business signed their name to it, and no private sector workers did either. Just college professors. Go Figure.
    Excellent point Judy! You think academic tenure has anything to do with it!
    Thank you NoBueno! it's amazing isn't it? All those economics professors from our colleges and universities! It's unbelievable to me that any economics professor would sign their name to anything as stupid as promoting free trade. I have a minor in economics and free trade is the complete opposite of what works for the US economy and the American Economic System. Everyone with any background at all in economics knows or should know that free trade will destroy the US economy, it's a mathematical certainty.

"academic tenure" .. might indeed have something to do with it, they can betray the American People while forcing the American Taxpayer to underwrite their sell-out.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy-- economics

Thank you--
    you have made me feel good about an economic comment I made on another site. I said-- "without getting into any economic rules or principles, if we keep going for "cheap price" on everything, the peasant workers of the world will have all the jobs and "cheap" will be meaningless since we will not have jobs ourselves to provide the income to buy cheap".

My other argument dealt with common sense and the well being of fellow citizens versus the price tag on items.

PS You misspelled a word--it is "academic manure" not tenure.

Re: Judy-- economics

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Thank you--
    you have made me feel good about an economic comment I made on another site. I said-- "without getting into any economic rules or principles, if we keep going for "cheap price" on everything, the peasant workers of the world will have all the jobs and "cheap" will be meaningless since we will not have jobs ourselves to provide the income to buy cheap".

My other argument dealt with common sense and the well being of fellow citizens versus the price tag on items.

PS You misspelled a word--it is "academic manure" not tenure.
    Yes, I remember that point! And you're absolutely right, too!

Yes, I did misspell, "tenure" ... it IS manure! Fresh and stinky, too! It's time for US to clean out our barn.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Stop and think about it.
    Only 6 yo 9% of Obama's cabinet has any experience in running a business. The tenured have taken over our country and our kids brains to turn them into the next group of followers.

You know what they say. If you can you do, if you can't - you teach.

No slant against teachers. I just happen to want people that have to pay bills and have struggled a little making my laws. Not some idiot that thinks all you do it make the rich guy pay everyone's way. Besides, the numbers are in on that one. Everytime you make a rich person pay more than what is fair, they move some place where they don't get nailed. Costa Rica here I come.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123