Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Asylum Rules Would Allow Migrating Foreign Populations to Fill Half of Midwest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    LOL!! You're not a Republican are you?

I am a life long Republican and Conservative, but one thing I am not and never will be is a cult member.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Because Congress passed it! It had a lot of stuff Trump wanted and he didn't want to shut down the government over the crap he didn't want. He was right to do so. DemoQuacks were wrong to load it up with pork simply because we wanted to build up our military and make it strong again!

and the Republicans didn't have a dang thing to do with loading it up with the pork, did they?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    I am a life long Republican and Conservative, but one thing I am not and never will be is a cult member.
    LOL!! Well, maam or sir, or whatever you are, our little Trump Supporters Cult has done more in 19 months for our country than all of the rest of you have ever done in my lifetime. So I don't know what your dilemma is or where your bitterness and hatred is sourced, but I'll tell you this, it has nothing to do with Donald Trump or his Trump Supporters. Were you a Cruz supporter? If you move to Texas you can vote for him and help him with his Senate race, things are a little tight over there in that race. Trump's going out there for a big Rally in October to help Ted keep his Senate seat. Or maybe you were a Kasich Supporter, well, whatever. I'm not going to lose any sleep over your peculiar dilemma.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    and the Republicans didn't have a dang thing to do with loading it up with the pork, did they?
    You claim you're a life-long Republican, why are you asking me? Why don't you already know the answer to your own questions about your own party?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    LOL!! Well, maam or sir, or whatever you are, our little Trump Supporters Cult has done more in 19 months for our country than all of the rest of you have ever done in my lifetime. So I don't know what your dilemma is or where your bitterness and hatred is sourced, but I'll tell you this, it has nothing to do with Donald Trump or his Trump Supporters. Were you a Cruz supporter? If you move to Texas you can vote for him and help him with his Senate race, things are a little tight over there in that race. Trump's going out there for a big Rally in October to help Ted keep his Senate seat. Or maybe you were a Kasich Supporter, well, whatever. I'm not going to lose any sleep over your peculiar dilemma.
    There you go again assuming this person is that and that person is this. The discussion would be better served if you would stick to the things you actually know instead of trying to obfuscate and label your fellow Republicans in the hopes of somehow discrediting them. I'm sorry we don't all see things exactly as Judy. That doesn't make us bad Republicans, it means our priorities and thoughts on certain issues are different than yours. Honestly, there are some issues where you don't exactly tow the Republican line (mostly social issues). Just saying ....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! I don't understand Republicans beating up on the most productive results-oriented President we've had in the White House in my lifetime. A political party has one purpose and that is to elect candidates for public office and re-elect them when they've done a good job and elect more legislators from the same party to get more votes to allow the legislatures the ability to pass the laws people of the party claim they want, so I don't understand why members of the same party would differ so wildly on their party's President of the United States. It's mind-boggling actually. And then for those mind-bogglers to call someone who supports the candidate who won the election and who is doing a good job a "cult" member or a "blind cheerleader" is crazy!! It's like what damn Twilight Zone or Alternate Universe are you living in??!!!

Last edited by Judy; 09-01-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Trump wants to end all asylum and refugee programs on top of cutting legal immigration and stopping illegal immigration.
    Right, that's why he offered amnesty to 1.8 million, over what the Democrats were asking for in DACA! This after he campaigned that he would kill DACA on day one of his administration! YOU ARE BLIND in your worship of him.

LOL!! You're not a Republican are you?

Plagiarism? I already made that accusation!

Because Congress passed it! It had a lot of stuff Trump wanted and he didn't want to shut down the government over the crap he didn't want. He was right to do so.
    He just proved all the talk was only that, "TALK"!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Right, that's why he offered amnesty to 1.8 million, over what the Democrats were asking for in DACA! This after he campaigned that he would kill DACA on day one of his administration! YOU ARE BLIND in your worship of him.
    And you obviously don't stand for anything which is why you fall for everything.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast