Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Asylum Rules Would Allow Migrating Foreign Populations to Fill Half of Midwest

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Text Driving Is Deadly View Post
    How do you prove you are a victim of domestic abuse or gang violence?? You can't.

There should be no asylum granted at all. It's turned into a giant scam.
    CORRECTOMUNDO!!! NO ASYLUM AT ALL!!! We need to repeal all asylum and refugee laws. All of them.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    It is one thing to be critical of some decisions the President makes, but when the criticism is consistently against him with never an acknowledgement of the accomplishments, I see RINO!
    I see .... DemoQuack!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I did not want a government shut down, if you did, then you were disappointed, I didn't, so I'm happy camper. I've never wanted or supported these stupid government shut downs, because they're .... STUPID.
    You favor unions, I don't! Yet I have gone on strike, just me, a one person union! And I won! I didn't want to go a month without working. Of those who chose to keep working, two of them went bankrupt in about 6 months because they could not see that just because they had income, they were not making a profit. It is like that with our government and that budget. In the long run we , the country, lost. Our National Debt, which Candidate Trump said he would bring down, instead soared to new heights.

Yes, somebody would have lost if we had a shutdown. But many good deals are accomplished because of some sacrifice. And the media did their best to spread fear, even though the shutdown would affect few. If military and other government supported employees went a week or two without a paycheck, the money would be made up to them once the shutdown ended.

Then don't worry about Yoder, he's just doing his job for his district like you claim he should.
    But because of party loyalty, he is poisoning far more than just his constituency, he's jamming up the whole works!

I see .... DemoQuack!!

If DemoQuack means RINO, then yes! But RINO means Republican in sheep's clothing! A Trojan Horse!

Don't you remember anything? Candidate Trump promised that on day one he would end DACA and OBAMACARE!
    You're talking about DACA and Obamacare??!! Why? Trump ended DACA. Congress has to end Obamacare. They failed by one vote to do so last year. Maybe next year.

If DemoQuack means RINO, then yes! But RINO means Republican in sheep's clothing! A Trojan Horse!
    No, a RINO is a bad name some Republicans call other Republicans they disagree with on issues.

A DemoQuack is a goofy Democrat.

But because of party loyalty, he is poisoning far more than just his constituency, he's jamming up the whole works!
    Excuse me, but given the jamming up the whole works caused by your representatives in California, I think I'd back off little Yoder and his Kansas district, and go take care of the jamming up caused by the representatives of your state.

You favor unions, I don't! Yet I have gone on strike, just me, a one person union! And I won! I didn't want to go a month without working. Of those who chose to keep working, two of them went bankrupt in about 6 months because they could not see that just because they had income, they were not making a profit. It is like that with our government and that budget. In the long run we , the country, lost. Our National Debt, which Candidate Trump said he would bring down, instead soared to new heights.

Yes, somebody would have lost if we had a shutdown. But many good deals are accomplished because of some sacrifice. And the media did their best to spread fear, even though the shutdown would affect few. If military and other government supported employees went a week or two without a paycheck, the money would be made up to them once the shutdown ended.
    Then go sacrifice. This asking other people to sacrifice for you is unseemly.

MW
    You're talking about DACA and Obamacare??!! Why? Trump ended DACA. Congress has to end Obamacare. They failed by one vote to do so last year. Maybe next year.
    Okay, where DACA is concerned, let's keep things in the proper perspective. Trump did not end DACA when he moved into the White House as promised repeatedly during his campaign. The program was continued as Trump's baby because he had "heart". Of course when Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and his allied states filed a lawsuit to end DACA, a lawsuit that AG Jeff Sessions refused to fight, Trump had no choice but to reluctantly relent.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast