Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Atlanta-GA....Do You Believe This

This is a letter I sent off a few weeks ago. And I ask myself....Do we really elect this people?
    Sen. Vincent Fort (D-Atlanta) http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/advocat ... 41455.html
    You are a symbol of why I completely repel President Obama’s Health Care in America, until this Country exports all Illegals. And YOU what an injustice you are doing to your American constituents by defending ILLEGALS. In the midst of this horrible economic time, you should be taking the lead in defending your constituents and be notifying ICE, removing the parasites.
    When an American such as yourself supports ILLEGALS in protesting for free Health Care on American soil….this it is just unconscionable. And you call yourself an American…..shame …shame on you….You certainly do not make the rest of us feel very comfortable. Thank Heaven you are in Fulton County.
    The ILLEGALS’ dare fight for “theirâ€

ELE
    Great letter MsNancy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC and go get'em MsNancy .. Nice Letter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac, MsNancy! Good letter...keep at 'em! I have a friend in Gwinnett County and she's scared to death of all the illegals down there. She's black and she knows how much they hate her just for being black. Her husband has already warned her to not say a cross word to them...he knows how much they hate them too.

Welcome MsNancy. With the illogical arguments that the open borders make, why not open all jails and prisons, because everyone has a story.

Our government will be the cause of the demise of the United States. Businesses, La Raza, etc. can only do so much. It is the sellout government and our dishonorable elected officials who sell themselves out for the dollars and the power. How can they lack compassion and the sense of duty that would protect their fellow man, and then compromise their oaths of office? They vow to uphold and defend the Constitution, yet they holler for the foreign governments and their citizenry.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Yee-Haw! That was a great letter MsNancy. It is a great day to be an American,.....lousy days ahead for the conniving, yellow spined, self serving politicians!