Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Look, I'm sticking with my original comment. There is no actual evidence in the article that would suggest the house was purposely singled out because of Ramos family ownership. As for it being a hit attempt - there are much more efficient ways to perform a hit. Furthermore, anyone who opens the door of a home full of gas is going to smell it immediately (a hitman would know this). Natural gas is odorless, but gas companies insert a chemical to ensure that people will be able to smell it and be alert to suspected leaks.

All I'm saying is we should reserve judgement until we see a police report or something official on the case. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. If we've learned anything, it should be that it is a mistake to go off halfcocked until all the facts are in.

caasduit wrote:

They actually broke the gas pipes, she said they must have been leaking for at least 2 days. I would say this was attempted murder.
    According to the article the gas was left on but I saw no mention of broken pipes.

"It wasn't so much that stuff was burglarized or that they actually took much," she said. "What was really hard was that when we got here, the gas was turned on.
    Reciprocity wrote:

They need our full support.
    Sure they do, and Ramos and Compean have always had my full support. However, I'm not going to let my emotions alter my ability to utilize logic.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Lets not beat around the bush here. These poor people have been called "race traitors" by the NCLR crowd. This was intentional and this family has been threw hell as is. They need our full support.
    I'M 100% ON THE SIDE OF WHATS RIGHT. AND STANDING BY AND SUPPORTING THIS FAMILY AND JOSE'S FAMILY IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I'M TELLING YOU, BUSH IS HIDING SOMETHING AND THAT IS WHY HE HAS NO INTENTION OF GRANTING THESE MEN A PARDON. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE ON SEVERAL POST, JUST AS SURE AS THE GOOD LORD IS SITTING ON HIS THROWN, OUR OUT GOING PRESIDENT IS INVOLVED WITH THE DRUG TRAFFIC ON OUR BORDER WITH MEXICO. HE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED ALONG WITH THE JUSTICE DEPT. IN THE STATE OF TEXAS. WHY ELSE IS HE LETTING THESE MEN ROT IN PRISON? HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE AND THIS IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HE IS A D*** IDIOT AND HE HAS REALLY SCREWED THIS COUNTRY. HE IS A ONE MAN MAFIA THESE GUYS ARE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE. IT REALLY MAKES ME WONDER HOW THOSE IN THE SENATE AND CONGRESS CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING ALL THE WRONG THIS MAN HAS REAPED UPON THIS NATION. AND THE SAD PART ABOUT IT ALL IS THE FACT THAT HE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It doesn't sound like there is any evidence to link the home invasion to a hit attempt or the Ramos situation. This could have been a random home invasion. We may never know for sure why that specific house was chosen for the burglary.
    if its random, why was the gas turned on then???
    this was intentional.

EXACTLY, I live in El Paso and am in law enforcement. We have lots of home invasions, but this is the FIRST one I have heard of that has left the gas on. This is intentional, no doubt!

comments needed asap on ep times site. Many saying this was faked and worse. all info found on this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-834381.html#834381
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is the FBI investigating this as a murder attempt? I also agree with
    LadyStClaire. Bush, Gonzales, and Sutten are all hiding the truth.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Is the FBI investigating this as a murder attempt? I also agree with
    LadyStClaire. Bush, Gonzales, and Sutten are all hiding the truth.
    Agree 100%. The whole time Bush has been sucking up to Mexico and for what? Then the incident with Ramos and Compean comes into the picture and Bush hires Sutton as the hatchet man. Why? Bush is hiding a lot and he is being protected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this is elpaso cty Texas, then they won't do a thing. Thats bush terrritory. Sutton ONLY makes arrests of LAW ENFORCEMENT down there.

Gee, I wonder why?

Bush is pissed at all the calls for clemency. So a message is sent by king george.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12