Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gonna be a short stay in Portugal-they don't have anything to give up.

gangs

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Invaders find ways to take things, even if there is nothing left to give.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You got that right Butterbean.Kinda sad;my ancestor was rewarded with nobility and a province/city in his name (Braga,Portugal) for turning back the Moors.Hopefully they'll revive the spirit.

RICK
    Sad to tell you but they've firmly planted their arses and "ain't goin anywhere."

The big goliaths have taken the beautiful coasts and lined it with hotels etc. Wonder where the "workers" are coming from?

Lisbon is getting overrun but only the small business people seem to understand right now. I think it will take a while for the citizens to understand how broke the gov't is becoming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

portugal is a country that won't hesitate to go communist if the going gets too rough.Europe in general has an illegal immigrant problem but I think ours out does theirs even collectively.

RICK

IMO, this is what separates Americans from the rest of the world. As we've traveled through Europe we noticed {for the most part} a kind of "surrender to the EU" attitude. Even the chefs where the EU symbol.
    AMERICANS, for the most part, are very protective of our heritage and don't want a watered down society {not speaking of race here} and are willing to literally fight for our country.

While in Italy last, we were SHOCKED at the Muslims in the streets selling junk ---as though we were in NY. When I mentioned it an Italian woman almost took my head off. I never mentioned "muslim"- just selling junk in the streets and how it was sad that the countryside was being cluttered.
    Many of the people have given up and the students are Marxistized {new word?}

Anyhoooooo, My faith is in Americans and their courage. When pushed against the wall we tend to stand together and fight the good fight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right.And many of the Europeans aren't really thrilled about the EU thing either.Basically France,Germany,and England are the main beneficiaries of the EU and the rest of them are now realizing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12