Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Authorities Warn Of Psychopath In Ciudad Juarez

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3191822

May 20, 2005, 9:02PM

Authorities warn of psychopath in Ciudad Juarez
    Associated Press

Thought to be the victim of a serial killer, Airis Estrella Rodriguez Pando, 7, whose body was found Sunday about 20 miles south of Ciudad Juarez, was buried Friday.
    CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Human life is so devalued in Mexico and here for that matter. A seven year old girl? My God, My God, have thou forsaken us all?
    These little kids missing in Idaho, the two Jessica's, my 18 year old daughters name, in Florida. I truly believe we must be living in the final days.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I hope they find the psychopath soon. Everyone on the borders in the USA needs to keep a close eye on their kids because as we know the psychopath can just walk in to the United States and start killing American children.

Notice how the Mexican Government claims these problems are higher among their Indian population....under American standards....that would be a racist position.

Mexico is RACIST....we want nothing to do with this Mexican Government.

The more we hear....the more obvious that is....and our Government's been in bed with these people.

Disgusting!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Human life is so devalued in Mexico and here for that matter. A seven year old girl? My God, My God, have thou forsaken us all?
    These little kids missing in Idaho, the two Jessica's, my 18 year old daughters name, in Florida. I truly believe we must be living in the final days.
    It is just so hard to imagine that people can be so cruel and heartless. Those people have clearly forsaken God.

Did you know that most of the businesses in that area are owned by US Manufactures, I believe something like 80% of the town. You would think that they would do more to protect their workers.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The plan of the companies going to Mexico had both an economic and social value. Unfortunatetly, neither were accomplished...I believe now more to the discredit of the Mexican Government than the American Companies...who trying to learn how to fit in and do business there....found a wicked web. They could come in but not pay more than the local rates recommended by the local leaders....who didn't want to upset the labor market standards by paying too much or doing too much and throw a kink in the low pay no benefit world of the Mexican Corporations!! The American Companies, like one I used to work for, would make arrangements with a local company to advise them, show them how to get permits, and pay everyone that needed to be paid to get a permit, and so forth.

I believe now that many of the people working for the American Companies were shocked by the poverty and squalor and just wanted to get the thing up and running and get back home. It was CREEPY!!

The result is that Americans sacrificed jobs for nothing because there was no real benefit to the Mexicans at the end of the day that would then recycle income into purchases of American made products.

The consequence was a one way street of money out of the United States.

That has been the case with NAFTA.

That will be the case with CAFTA.

And now we see that that was the plan all along at very high levels for many of these corporations with agendas unknown to the employees carrying out these relocation plans into these countries!

They should all come back home and take care of their primary customer which is the American Consumer.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn