Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How is it that nobody here seems to have a problem with a man shooting 2 burglars in the back? A scenario: A neighbor tells you he/she will be out of town for a couple days, he/she asks you to pick up the newspaper while they're away. You go pick it up from the porch, and as you're leaving you hear "Move and you're dead!", as you turn in natural reaction, you're shot dead. I just can't see how you can be okay with that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    good. i love MY shotguns! cop on the scene said the 2 charged him, horn blasted them in HIS FRONT YARD. done deal.
    The cop on the scene did not do the autopsies. They were shot in the back. Please explain how I can shoot you in the back if you're charging at me?

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    good. i love MY shotguns! cop on the scene said the 2 charged him, horn blasted them in HIS FRONT YARD. done deal.
    The cop on the scene did not do the autopsies. They were shot in the back. Please explain how I can shoot you in the back if you're charging at me?
    the plain clothes cop sitting in his car saw the whole incident
    and saw the crooks make a move towards Horn before turning to
    get a way when they saw the shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    the plain clothes cop sitting in his car saw the whole incident
    and saw the crooks make a move towards Horn before turning to
    get a way when they saw the shotgun.
    Oh, I thought the cop said they charged him, but now it seems the burglars -loot in tow, charged at him, but then turned to run when they saw the gun.
    I thought you were disagreeing with me, but now I see you agree the 2 were shot in the back while trying to flee.
    If the plainclothes cop saw the shooting, isn't it odd Mr Horn had time to see the burglars enter the house, leave the house with loot, and the cop never stirred... Please look at this case with an open mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12