Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: 600 Illegal Aliens Nabbed by ICE in Recent Days

600 Illegal Aliens Nabbed by ICE in Recent Days

March 10th, 2008 @ 7:28pm
    by Jon Zimney/KTAR News

More than 600 suspected illegal immigrants were rounded up in the Valley within the past week.

That means the people with Immigration and Customs Enforcement have their work cut out for them.

Vincent Picard with ICE says it is primetime for human smuggling. "January and February were fairly quiet months. The last week, however, we're seeing those numbers go right through the roof whether it's 80 people in a house in Avondale or 50 people in a house in Phoenix."

"We're seeing more houses, higher number in the houses, more smuggling on the roads."

The latest drop house bust happened in Avondale today. More than 50 suspected illegal immigrants were captured.

http://news.ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=758827
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What the h---! Is it spring hatching season down south?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this is the count in AZ, wonder how many ARE escaping the BP. Then we have miles of TX that do not have secure measures even with the BP on duty. These illegals and their coyotes are getting pretty daring. This is evidence that assistance is needed by the border patrol And they want to pull the National Guard out of New Mexico in July.

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

They are trying to get into U.S. before the next President is elected. All promise to make them legal and McCain wants to secure the boarder. They just need to get here before the gate closes.