Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Border Patrol agents finding more resistance

Border Patrol agents finding more resistance
    Published: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 6:26 PM MST

Green Valley News

Border Patrol Division Chief John Fitzpatrick said Tuesday that 93 Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents have been assaulted this year, and attacks on agents have increased by 323 percent since last fiscal year, which ended on Sept. 30.

Fitzpatrick said in the past week, in incidents near Sierra Vista and Casa Grande, one agent was attacked by a half-dozen suspected illegal immigrants before other agents responded and subdued the men, and another agent was attacked by a man he was walking to a vehicle.

Also Friday northeast of Sasabe, a suspected immigrant being held kicked an agent before being subdued.

A Border Patrol spokesman said that on Saturday in Douglas two vehicles crossed the border illegally and one rammed a Border Patrol vehicle as a group of about 20 people south of the border lobbed rocks at Border Patrol agents. Both vehicles were captured, along with numerous bundles of marijuana. No agents were injured.

He said the attacks seem to indicate a sense of frustration on the part of smugglers and that indicates his agency is gaining the upper hand in the struggle for control of the border, though he acknowledged that it is difficult to measure.

www.gvnews.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

God bless our Border Patrol. What a terrible job to have.

These guys best learn from what happened to the guy who killed agent Rosas, you don't make Americans mad! We will hunt you down and throw your behind in jail!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess maybe they are getting the picture, we do not want illegals here. Its no longer a walk across the street anymore to USA. I needs to get better! There are still lots of drugs and illegals coming across the border. Its not Border Patrols fault, its this and previous administration lack of funding for our front line defense. Borer patrol does a great job with what they have. We need to give them more tools and more people.

Great job Border Patrol.
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

i say it stime to be able to return fire over the border.
    its time TO STOP PLAYING NICE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i say it stime to be able to return fire over the border.
    its time TO STOP PLAYING NICE

I couldn't agree with you more.