Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Border Patrol finds bodies of four illegal border crosse

Border Patrol finds bodies of four illegal border crossers
    Arizona Daily Star
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 06.18.2007

U.S. Border Patrol agents found the bodies of four illegal border crossers over the weekend.

On Friday, at about 9:30 a.m. a Customs and Border Protection helicopter spotted skeletal remains on the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, said Richard DeWitt, Border Patrol Tucson Sector spokesman. They haven't been able to determine identification or gender, he said.
    That same day at about 2 p.m., agents located the body of a 24-year-old Mexican woman south of the village of Topawa on the Tohono O'odham Reservation after a man told O'odham police that she had been left behind, DeWitt said. She had an identification card from Naucalpan, Mexico, he said.

Later that night at about 10:30, agents found the body of a man in his 20s south of Cowlic on the Reservation, he said. Agents learned of the body after an agent encountered three people walking on a dirt road who told him that someone from their group had died south of there. Agents found the body following a brief search. He did not have any identification, DeWitt said.

On Sunday at about 12:30 p.m., agents discovered the body of a 42-year-old Mexican man near Kaka, located on the northern end of the Reservation, DeWitt said. Agents were led to the body by directions from an illegal entrant who said he had left two people passed out in the desert. Agents never found the other person.

$1 Sunday delivery - Subscribe to the Arizona Daily Star
    http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/188069.php

I wonder how many Americans were killed on our roads by illegals during the same period.

Illegals aren't forced to slither into the US. We are forced to drive on roads that are filled with drunk driving illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel no pity for these people. They shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

(sarcasm on) This is the reason we must immediately build a 2,000 mile fence on the border that is 10 feet high with barbed wire on the top so that NO ONE can get across and end up in the dangerous desert. Just think, it will be worth it if it saves even one life! (sarcasm off)

Well, I certainly don't like to see anybody die but they knew the risk was there and took it.
    Years ago we found a dead body on our property and have had several illegals come up here requesting aid which I always provide for them while waiting for the Border Patrol to pick them up.
    As I see it this is all Mexicos fault, if they would fix their country and try to keep people there these things would not happen in the first place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Well, I certainly don't like to see anybody die but they knew the risk was there and took it.
    Years ago we found a dead body on our property and have had several illegals come up here requesting aid which I always provide for them while waiting for the Border Patrol to pick them up.
    As I see it this is all Mexicos fault, if they would fix their country and try to keep people there these things would not happen in the first place.
    You are kinder than I would be, Mountaindog. I've lost all compassion for the illegals. If they showed up at my door requesting aid, I'd tie em up and call border control. Sigh...maybe there once was a time when I felt compassion, but they've killed that.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    You are kinder than I would be, Mountaindog. I've lost all compassion for the illegals. If they showed up at my door requesting aid, I'd tie em up and call border control. Sigh...maybe there once was a time when I felt compassion, but they've killed that.
    Oh, I call Border Patrol all right!
    I guess I have seen way too much death in my time, I don't wish anybody harm, I just don't want them here!
    I get mad at those we catch here that have small children with them, how dare they risk the life of a child! It's one thing to risk your own life but not that of a child that knows nothing!

I wonder if these stories are circulated in Mexico??? Sure seems like it would be a deterrent.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I'm with you. If one of them keeled over in front of me, I wouldn't lift a finger.