Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Deputies arrest illegal immigrants during rally

December 1, 2007 - 6:02PM
    Deputies arrest illegal immigrants during rally

David Biscobing, Tribune
    Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies arrested eight illegal day laborers on Saturday during a protest outside a Phoenix furniture store embroiled in a heated immigration debate.

Immigration activists have gathered on Saturdays for the past six weeks outside Pruitt’s Furniture Store to challenge Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s enforcement of immigration laws.

Saturday was the first time deputies made arrests during the rallies. Deputies had arrested 24 illegal immigrants in the area before Saturday, but those arrests were not made during protests.

“I thought it was time to do something more about it,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

perfect

This is exactly what should be happening all over the country until every last illegal alien is out of the country. GO JOE!!!

We all know that if WE went to Mexico and protested about all their illegals in our country, we would not only be arrested, but deported within days!

Who wants to join me in my new election battle-cry: NO VOTES FOR ANYONE WHO WILL GIVE ANYTHING TO ILLEGALS!!!

While other police departments and some sheriff's departments nation-wide do little to nothing against identifying illegal aliens, Joe goes anywhere and is always on the lookout for lawbreakers.

Go Joe Go!

Lou Dobbs for President and Joe Arpaio for Secretary of Homeland Security.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zeezil said:
    Lou Dobbs for President and Joe Arpaio for Secretary of Homeland Security.
    That would be a dream come true.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AZ: Deputies arrest illegal immigrants during rally -

You are so so right Zeezil. You are my fellow Tar Heel and we need some of that here in North Carolina. Actually we need a lot of it here and around the rest of the country. They need to be arrested every time they even think about protesting or holding a rally. This is one of the things a non citizen of the country of Mexico can not do. But they come here and just do as they please and get away with it. They are actually protesting in the wrong country anyway. They need to go home and hold these rallies in their own homeland and not here. We owe them nothing plain and simple.Oh by the way, I would vote for Lou and Joe.

LNR

Go Joe Go!!!
    and Zeezil ... you've got a match made in heaven with that duo!!
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

[quote]Saturday was the first time deputies made arrests during the rallies. Deputies had arrested 24 illegal immigrants in the area before Saturday, but those arrests were not made during protests.

“I thought it was time to do something more about it,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS, SHERIFF JOE FOR PRESIDENT.

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO. I DONT SEE HOW ILLEGALS CAN BE PROTESTING IN OUR STREETS AND NOT BEING ARRESTED. IN SOME CASES THEY HAVE ATTACKED OR THREATENED CITIZENS. MANY TIMES THEY HAVE BURNED OUR FLAG. THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY .....ARREST THEM.

The union’s legal director, Daniel Pochoda, was arrested by deputies Nov. 5 after he was asked to attend a rally to observe the interaction between protesters and deputies.

Oh yeah...Daniel Pochoda the lawyer. I remember his mug shot posted here. I wonder what happened to him. He knows the system, so probably made quick bail. Will he face a consequence?

Go ahead Joe!

I believe anyone demostrating, especially on private property, can routinely be arrested for loitering and in most cases disorderly conduct. If other law enforcement agencies around the country were as creative as Joe, they would be leaving by the thousands. And I know for a fact Police Officers are taught to be "creative" in going after groups or organazations their superiors deem to be undesirable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast