Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ:Employer Sanctions Forces Need for Skilled Workers

Employer Sanctions Forces Need for Skilled Workers
    February 12, 2008

Some businesses are taking a hit from the employer sanctions law. They say can't enough skilled workers.

Sheridan Bailey runs a metal fabricating plant in Phoenix.

He says some of his workers have gone south of the border - and so has some of his business.

"We've also got a relationship with a fabricator in Mexico that can take some of our overflow if we're not able to secure the workers we need," says Bailey.

Bailey says he couldn't find enough workers even before the employer sanctions law.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=730365
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, this will be the test of how good they are as so-called "entrepreneurs." Testing testing 1 2 3....
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Bailey says he couldn't find enough workers even before the employer sanctions law.

Personally, I'm tired of anecdotal evidence coming from the "other side" of this issue.

We back up everything we put out there.....not only by choice but because it is demanded from our side. We have to prove our case.

Well, I say it's time for the other side to begin proving everything they claim....including employers like Bailey.

Let's see how far they get.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder how often he posts a need for employees. I know here it's the same jobs listed every week and they aren't hiring....they are collecting applications. The "employment" companies are all in hispanic and it's a sure bet they don't break a sweat for you. There's so many businesses....many small that it takes forever to get around and fill out all the applications or go the internet route where I have to hear a single reply. 99% require Spanish. Anytime something new is listed there's hundreds showing up. It gets depressing to keep going out there and getting no response. Many people are forced to into something they've never done and I don't know the secrets in those fields.