Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    It should have been bought up at the G20 meeting. America should have reminded Mexico, China, and many other nations, that illegal immigration is costing America billions upon billions of dollars, and each country is responsible for picking up the tab for their citizens that are in our jails because of crimes. And that is one of the reasons our economy is so screwed up.
    Great point, these other countries complain that our sub prime loans screwed up the world economy, but how many of those sub prime loans went to foreigners, both legal and illegal immigrants?

Unfortunately Bush will never bring up any of these points, he is more than willing to give everything we have away. Damn traitor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    These Govenors should be all over the United States Congress and the President Elect with this message, the cost to the taxpayers and jobs lost for Americans!
    What was Palins position on illegals? I see that they are being deported out of Alaska at a pretty good rate now..

Al the governors need to work on attrition together and brain storm some ideas.
    Of course their vote comes down to money for their state and not the effects it has on us Americans..
    Well according to her when she was campainging with McCain she was on the same page as him....but I have to wonder if she was forced to be running on the same ticket.

guess we will have to keep our ears open.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    These Govenors should be all over the United States Congress and the President Elect with this message, the cost to the taxpayers and jobs lost for Americans!
    What was Palins position on illegals? I see that they are being deported out of Alaska at a pretty good rate now..

Al the governors need to work on attrition together and brain storm some ideas.
    Of course their vote comes down to money for their state and not the effects it has on us Americans..
    Well according to her when she was campainging with McCain she was on the same page as him....but I have to wonder if she was forced to be running on the same ticket.

guess we will have to keep our ears open.
    Yes, believe me she was forced. It just wouldn't bode well for her as the VP to disagree with McCain the tyrant-if she wants the job.

"I think we all have to agree that getting people back to work and getting this economy rolling again, getting construction projects moving, getting deals being done, getting jobs being created, that's got to be his top priority," she said. "And that's important for Arizona, too."

I'm sick and tired of hearing about putting people back to work, getting the economy rolling, etc. if they aren't talking about American citizens.

Are the jobs going to go to illegals, or worse. newly amnestied, slave labor?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sick and tired of hearing about putting people back to work, getting the economy rolling, etc. if they aren't talking about American citizens.

Are the jobs going to go to illegals, or worse. newly amnestied, slave labor?
    Well they have the illegals in with the Americans in the population cencus.
    I imagine they want to use that as a base of how many are or are not working.
    If they smartened up it would be more towards the TRUTH!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12