Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Some uninformed citizens of Texas are shocked by the number of ILLEGALS leaving Oklahoma and Arizona and scurrying to Texas instead of returning to their "home" countries; becoming a drag on our resources. If the individual states don't enforce ALL laws, state and federal, then we have a country of anarchy and despair.

If a company can't conduct business legally and constructs their business plan on the premise of ILLEGALS as their Customer Base then it has no business being in business and should fail!
    This is why I HATE reading stories of illegals leaving other states. THEY ARE ALL COMING TO TEXAS!!! Things are getting so bad here it's not even funny. Illegals get ALL of the benefits, and they get to break any law they want and get away with it, even though I would be held accountable. I am TIRED of our republican and democrat state. We desperately need someone that will rid my state of the illegals.
    It will not change until there is a change in the State Senate and House; the Pro-ILLEGAL Elitist Politcians in the state refused to act on any laws that would support Citizens and fight against the ILLEGAL invasion. Even at the City and County level the Elitist Politicians continue their Sanctuary City policies.

The problem for at least the last 20 years is too many Elitist Politicians from both major Political Parties, have been willing to turn the United States into a welfare state to insure most of our citizens obtain Third World status by importing ILLEGALS for "cheap labor" to take United States Citizen’s jobs for their Political Contributors and Special Interest Groups or outsourcing United States Citizen’s jobs to Third World Countries. Too many U.S. Citizens are wrapped up into "winning one" for their political party and our nation's survival becomes secondary to PARTY Loyalty!

This is why I HATE reading stories of illegals leaving other states. THEY ARE ALL COMING TO TEXAS!!! Things are getting so bad here it's not even funny. Illegals get ALL of the benefits, and they get to break any law they want and get away with it, even though I would be held accountable. I am TIRED of our republican and democrat state. We desperately need someone that will rid my state of the illegals.
    Apparently the word is being spread that New York is just as welcoming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Apparently the word is being spread that New York is just as welcoming.
    The ILLEGALS will locate any crack and scurry inside; states that welcome the ILLEGALS while others attempt to control the invasion will be rewarded with more and more ILLEGALS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12