Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Immigrant rights group calls for boycott of Tostitos Fie

Immigrant rights group calls for boycott of Tostitos Fiesta Bowl
    Posted: Sep 17, 2010 6:40 PM PDT
    Updated: Sep 17, 2010 8:31 PM PDT

By Christina Stymfal

(KOLD) - An immigrant rights group is calling for a boycott of the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.

Dallas-based Accion America is about to hit the airwaves of Spanish radio and television stations asking people to boycott the game, as well as Frito-Lay which makes tostitos.

The boycott is being called due to Arizona's new immigration law, SB 1070.

The group leader says unless Arizona does away with SB 1070, he will have protesters at the January 1 game in Glendale, Ariz.

They are also considering a protest of the BCS National Championship game, which will be held at the same location ten days later.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=13176027
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is this immigrant rights group called the Frito Banditos?

Is this immigrant rights group called the Frito Banditos?

I think they may be the Tostitos Banditos
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like this is going to stop die hard COLLEGE football fans? And BTW we play REAL football, you know the one with an oblong ball NOT the one with a black and white round one...LOL!

Just last night on the news here in NC it showed fans that have their own Motor Home city in Durham here to support The Crimson Tide ( Alabama) when they play the Blue Devils today ( Saturday). Do you honestly think your measley little protest would stop them should The Tide play in the BCS? Not a flippin' chance...LOL!

I predict Tostitos sales will go up! All the protesters will do is make the fans mad. Fans are not going to put up with their crap and it will just wake more people up. Please protest. If I was going to the game I would wear a Tostitos shirt and throw a few Tostitos their way.