Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ:Man stabbed in chest, arm in Casa Grande

PCSO: Man stabbed in chest, arm in Casa Grande

Posted: 11/14/2010

By: Erisa Nakano
    CASA GRANDE, AZ - Authorities are trying to figure out how a man got stabbed in the chest and arm Saturday night in Casa Grande.

Tim Gaffney with the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a stabbing around 11:45 p.m near 26000 block of West Shangri La.

A resident reported seeing a 22-year-old man walking down the middle of a street asking for help for his stab wounds, but also asking that no one notify law enforcement, Gaffney said.

The man had walked away before deputies arrived.

Gaffney said deputies found the victim a short time later after a resident in another location reported seeing the stabbing victim.

The stabbing victim was found laying on the ground near Vista Trailer Park with stab wounds to the chest and left arm, he said.

[b]The victim only spoke Spanish and first told investigators he had been the victim of a “hitâ€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I have a connection to this town. I was flying in a light experimental plane - a Glasair that crashed on touch down at the airport (gust of wind flipped plane over-plane was totaled, crash made the news that night) back in the late 90's.
    Even back then I could hardly wait to get out of there. From what I've been reading lately this town has descended into a pit of drugs, illegals and major crime. What a pity.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I have a connection to this town. I was flying in a light experimental plane - a Glasair that crashed on touch down at the airport (gust of wind flipped plane over-plane was totaled, crash made the news that night) back in the late 90's.
    Even back then I could hardly wait to get out of there. From what I've been reading lately this town has descended into a pit of drugs, illegals and major crime. What a pity.....
    We have an elderly couple living in this area (as of last spring) whose intent were to be "snowbirds". They landed in Casa Grande, not knowing a thing about the area, but loved the weather.....and list prices were cheap. End of story?: Out of fear and one very bad incident involving illegals, they packed up and left the area, let the home go into foreclosure because they couldn't sell it after losing a substantial down payment and are now living in a single wide trailer on their childrens property. I would bet there are hundreds of stories like this one.