Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and they want TWO MORE. in alaska and boise idaho

a copy of our consulate and consulate agencies in Mexico:

Consulate General Ciudad Juarez
    Consulate General Guadalajara
    Consulate Hermosillo
    Consulate Matamoros
    Consulate Merida
    Consulate General Monterrey
    Consulate Nogales
    Consulate Nuevo Laredo
    Consulate General Tijuana

-------------------------------------------------

Consular Agency Acapulco
    Consular Agency Cabo San Lucas
    Consular Agency Cancun
    Consular Agency Cd. Acuña/Del Rio
    Consular Agency Cozumel
    Consular Agency Ixtapa
    Consular Agency Mazatlan
    Consular Agency Oaxaca
    Consular Agency Piedras Negras
    Consular Agency Playa del Carmen
    Consular Agency Puerto Vallarta
    Consular Agency Reynosa
    Consular Agency San Luis Potosi
    Consular Agency San Miguel Allende

More information on this site, but the Agencies are just extensions (probably for tourist reasons):

http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/edirectory.html
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

and this is costing us?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What do we have consulates in mexico for??? who wants to visit that 3rd world cesspool?
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Gee - For once I wish we had a president who was as zealous and advocated on behalf of his people as Calderon does for his illegal invaders in this country.

Maybe Bush could take a lesson from Calderon on how to stand up for his people and not take any garbage from other nations. Mexico certainly has no problem standing up for its people. Must be nice to have that type of representation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boosh is a globalist at heart. He only believes in enforcing [some] laws so long as it doesn't get in the way of doing bid-ness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IF MEXICO IS SO CONCERNED ABOUT ***THEIR*** CITIZENS, THEN WHY DONT THEY JUST GIVE THEM SOME GOOD JOBS IN MEXICO TO REPLACE THE ONE THEY DONT GET HERE?

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    IF MEXICO IS SO CONCERNED ABOUT ***THEIR*** CITIZENS, THEN WHY DONT THEY JUST GIVE THEM SOME GOOD JOBS IN MEXICO TO REPLACE THE ONE THEY DONT GET HERE?
    Look at pictures of Mexico's politicians. How many "brown" politicians do you see? Mexico is extremely racist.
    "

redpony353 wrote:

The fact is Mexico could care less about it citizens. For goodness sake, you cannot even drink the water in that country and yet we are going to give Mexcio 1.5 billion to combat the drug problem. That will be 1.5 billion down the drain. No pun intended.

This is what I do not understand. The illegal comes to this country and demands all the rights and privileges that he is not entitled and yet remains fiercely loyal to a government that could care less about him. I will never understand the loyality to a country that will not even allow a citizen to get a drink of water without getting ill, or provide him the opportunity to earn a living.

Someone once said the problem with illegals is that they allow their ethnic pride to get in the way of common sense. Oh well....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12